Chat questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chat questions

Is there a way to be alerted when somebody else enters chat lobby? (Is that entrance sound under options for others or for yourself?).

Also, why is there hardly ever anybody on chat when I am on? (Is it a hint? I can take it...)
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Chat questions

Hi Beatle - I think many of us in the States are at work when you're in chat. I see you there, all by your lonesome, when I peak onto the site during my work day, but rarely can do chat, cuz, I am supposed to be working afterall....
    LIke right now - it's a few minutes after noon where I am. What time is it for you?
    FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

Comment

Chat questions

Yep - me too - in Canada. I am at work right now and it is just after noon too.

I don't go into chat much, but it seems there isn't a lot of activity when I am logged on.

Comment

Chat questions

yeh, I figured that. I am at 21:21 right now. I guess that is 9 hours ahead of you. Not very conveninent, I understand. But aren't there a bunch of UK folks out there? Is this dinnertime for you Brits?
        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Comment

Chat questions

I meant 21:12.

Comment

Chat questions

you're six hours ahead of me Beatle. also don't think i should chat while at work .. but where are all the chatty Brits?
            :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Chat questions

Beatle

I'm a Brit and we have chatted several times. I myself find MWO very quiet sometimes due to time differences.

I'm trying to cut down on the time I spend in chat though, I find it very addictive! Just trading one addiction for another - jeez!

K

Comment

Chat questions

beatle, it posts who comes and goes. And yes it is addictive. although the time flies and keeps one amused. takes my mind away from my shit.

take care!

Luv Ripple~

Comment

Chat questions

Ok, is the the same Beatle who took months to try out chat for the first time??? Now you've turned into a chat-a-holic!

LOL, Glad you like chat Beatle!
                  Marcie

Comment

Chat questions

I think you must be referring to a different beatle. I only check chat about 10-15 times a day.

Comment

Chat questions

Hi Beatle....i am a brit and i have to admit that im a little scared of chat...silly i know!!
                      Everybody is always lovely but i allways feel kind of left behind when i go in there...perhaps im just a little too unconfident which is so stupid cause iv been here on and off for ages.
                      I think i just fear that im boring and that people wont wanna talk to me....Daft i know...but thats just me!

Lou-Lou x x x
                      "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Chat questions

I dont go cuz I type too slow. I used to try it when I was on women for sobriety. They had a scheduled chat meeting twice a day or you could just go in anytime. Anyway they always left me in the dust. bird

Comment

Chat questions

Bird,

I understand that completely. I do that to people in chat. Get 4 or 5 sentences out before anyone can respond.

Yikes!!

Starting to "pace" myself so I don't do that. It is rude.

Would love to see you in chat!!

Cindi
                          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Chat questions

Please do come on in to chat. It saves my behind.

Comment

Working...
                            X