Group Hugs for Star

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Group Hugs for Star

Star, a big hug from me to you. I really hope you are feeling better, please come back soon, j
    Cuckoo for Cocoa Puff!!!

Comment

Group Hugs for Star

:l and more :l My prayers are with you and Alex. Take care and come back soon:h

Comment

Group Hugs for Star

hey there star....praying for you and alex...be strong and stay well...blessings ..buckle

Comment

Group Hugs for Star

I would like to add my well wishes for you and your loved ones. You are managing amazingly well given the circumstances. Many people here get inspiration from you. Chin up. And don't forget about all your friends here sending their love.
          Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Group Hugs for Star

Big hug Star, you have been an inspiration on these boards. Dont know the ins and outs of it but presume somebody close to you is ill. I too have a terminally ill cousin who I have been supporting for the past year. She was give 19 months and we are now in our 18th month so I know hards times are ahead. It has been people like you who have helped me so much since September so if there is anything I can do pm me.

Rustop

Comment

Group Hugs for Star

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Miss you Star!!
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Group Hugs for Star

Watching someone you love struggle with illness, particularly when they are young, is never easy.

Hope and pray that things work out for the best.

love Waves
                Enough is enough

Comment

Group Hugs for Star

You know its says a lot about you when all come out to let you know you're loved. I have known you very briefly but on my 1st post, as I scarily introduced myself, you welcomed me.
                  I am praying for you and Alex. ((((((((((((x)))))))))))))))))

Comment

Working...
                  X