My Mama and Hospice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Mama and Hospice

Luv. My love to your mum and the rest of your family.
    Thank goodness you and your mum now have support.
    You are such an inspiration.
    You and your journey with the loss of Billy, and your mum's illness will have effected many of us here.....
    You are a blessing to these boards.
    x
    Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

My Mama and Hospice

Thinking of you Luv.
      I'm glad you will have some help and some positive people too.

:l :l
      Lisa

Comment

My Mama and Hospice

Luv, thinking of you and your Mama. How are your kids doing? Does the little guy understand about the hospice thing. I know its hard when kids are involved sometimes we don't think to explain things to them, we just think they are oblivious to their surroundings. I remember when my Mom was care giving for my Great Aunt and she passed at her home, I was there with my Mom. I was so scared, no one explained anything to me. I know you always have your bases covered, I just was thinking outloud here. I love ya. If you ever need me. I can be there quick!
        Mar

Comment

My Mama and Hospice

Luv, crying tears for you right now ....

Here for you when you need me xxxxxx
          sigpicXXX

Comment

My Mama and Hospice

Thank yo all so much. I hope I am preparing the kids, Mary. You nver know, BUT Hospic will cousel them as well. Hospice really is a blessing if you ever need them. Sad, but death is part of life. At least this tme I have had the time to say all the I LOVE U's, etc.....didn't get that with Billy.

Comment

My Mama and Hospice

what a strong person you have been...my love and strength goes out to you
              Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Working...
              X