Alex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alex

You are always in my prayers Star. I am praying that you can find some peace.

xx
    Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Alex

Starlight,
      Yes. A far better place is where your loved one is now.
      Condolences,
      Fby
      xox
      Fby

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.
      - Soren Kierkegaard

Comment

Alex

Star I am sorry for your loss, I hope that Alex is at peace .....

However I am annoyed, you told us all that you were leaving ........ and got lots of sympathy, mine included, I even started a thread for you sending prayers ......

Suddenly you are back with a dreadful story, more replies......... more attention ...you don't seem to appreciate how much people actually think about you ...

I for one am suffering, my dad is in hospital, ...

I dont post just for help ........... and by the way if I upset anyone by posting this then I am sorry ..... I chase around giving support ...... but i'm all posted out .......

Star, sort yourself out love ........
        sigpicXXX

Comment

Alex

BB,
          I am sorry your father is in hospital. However, I think your post is completely void of feeling.

First off, I did not say that I was leaving indefinitely.........I posted a couple of days ago that I was leaving for a spell..........I reconsidred that when I came home from the hospital tonight as I felt I wanted to be in the warm and comforting fold of my friends here. My emotions were running high when I said I was leaving........I was simply beside myself because Alex`s death was practically a foregone conclusion which I could not bear to accept until he actually passed.

How dare you say that my posts are attention seeking and that I`m back with a "dreadful story"...........no story at all.........just the sad events of this sad day. I do not only post when I need help............I have willingly given loads of help to others since I came here in March of last yr.

Your post was brutal.

Starlight Impress

Comment

Alex

Hi Star,
            May Alex rest in peace and I pray that you and your family will remember the good times, with Alex and all that he taught you. It is said, that we go on in the memories and lessons that we leave behind.

Take Care of yourself dear Star.

Boop, so sorry to hear about your father. Aging parents is a tough one, my mother passed a little over a year ago and my father's health is touch and go all the time. So, I can definitely relate to what you are going through. Take good care of yourself, Boop.

Love to both of you,
            KateH
            A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Alex

very sorry to hear the news Star...you and your family are in my thoughts...
              -maybe, is the new maybe-

Comment

Alex

Star, I don't do brutal .........If you read the thread that I started for you I hope that you will realise this.

Void of feeling .........

You certanly don't know me...

I didnt say that you were attention seeking, you must have assumed that yourself .............
                sigpicXXX

Comment

Alex

Star.... Hi,

Sorry to hear about Alex, may he rest in peace.....

Thoughts are with you, take care...
                  TIGGER1 :l

Formerly Mr Boop

Comment

Alex

BB...........I refer to this particular thread and your first post in here, which was nasty. As you already know, Alex died this morning........haven`t I suffered enough today??? Why don`t you do the only decent thing and delete your post?

Starlight Impress

Comment

Alex

Dear Star, please accept my sincere sympathy on the loss of your beloved cousin Alex. I hope he is at peace.

In love,
                      Cuckoo

Comment

Alex

BB you were a tad harsh, sorry

BB dear one you did infer attention seeking, sorry.
                        Star dear please don?t be cross.
                        Sorry you are hurting.
                        Love to you dear one.
                        :h

Comment

Alex

Star,

OMG, I know how much this was hurting you. I am so sorry. I love and care about you and only hope you can come through this understanding that once again life has placed a challenge at your feet and you can deal with it.

I also am sending a lot of love to Alex's family. What a horrible and sad loss they have just felt. :l

:l for you, too, because you are part of that family.

BB - As for you, sweetie, I, too am worried. You are obviously in much pain and hurting beyond belief. I am sending you love and care, too. :l

Two dear friends going through such a rough time. I wish I could be there with you both and help in some way. You have no idea what you mean to me and I am sickened with how much pain you are feeling.

Love,
                          Cindi
                          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Alex

My thoughts and prayers are with you!!!
                            Goal 1: Today
                            Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

Alex

Ouch....

I don't know what to say....obviously so many thoughts to you, Star and to all Alex's family. He is in the light now...safe and at peace.

Two lovely people are hurting soooh much just now.....Star and BB.....things go pear-shaped at these times. Hearts are broken and unable to be open just now...they are protecting themselves from pain...

Time will do its healing and hearts will open again....rest now. No battles - Alex and Betty's father need our thoughts and prayers....as do Star and BB...

Please don't fight tonight Star and BB? Don't harden your hurting hearts even if they hurt too much to open to each other? Now is not the time to talk right and wrong....things are just different....

I am holding you both in mine...

Love FMS xx
                              :heart: c: :heart:
                              "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Alex

Ohh Star, I cannot tell you how very sorry I am to hear about your cousin Alex
                                I'm certain that now you have another angel watching over you...
                                I'll be thinking of you and yours during this tough time... xxx

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Working...
                                X