Alex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alex

So sorry Star. I know it was "expected", but still, it never quite hits you until it is a fact. My condolences to you and your family. May you heal together.
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Alex

Oh Star! I am so sorry for your sad, sad loss yesterday. I am sending you the biggest, warmest hug ever and hope that you can stay strong and be able to cope with this. i know you are such a kind soul. I feel that your cousin is in a beter place now. lots of love to you my friend. Bella xxxx

Comment

Alex

Star,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this difficult time.

Rustop

Comment

Alex

Starlight, please accept my sympathies for the loss of your beloved cousin Alex. :h Suz
          The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

Alex

Dear Starlight -
            Please accept my sincerest condolences. Peace to you and your loved ones. You are in my prayers.
            - Masq
            Courage is fear that has said its prayers. - Karl Barth
            :wings: :huggy

Comment

Alex

Starlight,

Theres going to be an empty space,
              Which no one else can fill,
              For nobody can take his place,
              And no one ever will.

So sad for you loss.

Eastx
              In life we can live out our dreams its true
              the one who decides,takes chances,makes choices is YOU.

Comment

Alex

So sorry for your loss Star.
                "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Alex

Starlight, I just wanted to add my condolences. You must have many different emotions running through you right now, but there are many people here who do care and are shocked and saddened by these events. As the others have already said, take care of yourself and your family.
                  J

Comment

Alex

my thoughts are with you starlight. Sorry for your loss,
                    Honour Thyself

Comment

Alex

Sorry to hear your news too too S, ......thinking about you and your family.

Love

satori

xxx
                      "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

Alex

My thoughts are with you and your family Star. :h rudemama

Comment

Alex

So sorry star, to hear the loss of your cousin. may he R.I.P. You are in my thoughts and prayers.x

BB, Sorry to hear your dad is in hospitalas well, i will be praying, may he gets well soon.x

God Bless. xx

Love
                          Teardrop.x
                          family is everything to me

Comment

Alex

My thoughts and prayers are with you, my friend. May Alex walk in light.
                            IO
                            "uch: When you kick youreslf in the butt, all you get is a sore butt and a tired foot"

Comment

Alex

Oh star...my deepest prayers and thoughts are with you and your family... may he be resting peacefully now...it is never easy no matter what he circumstances...take good care of yourself..hope to hear from you soon...God Bless...big hugs...buckle

Comment

Alex

starlight I am very sad to hear about your loss.
                                peace and light

Trix
                                You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Working...
                                X