Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't figure out the suppliments HELP!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone. Been doing pretty good on my own, though it's been pretty tough. Day 15 AF.
    Woooo Hoooo!!!!!!!!!
    Just recieved my book, C.D's, Suppliments. Finding the sup's very confusing. Ordered the M Pack but can't find suggested schedule for getting started. Is there somewere I havn't looked, or should I just use the bottle recomendations & make my own schedule.
    Really nead to get this program started. Really had to fight myself today to walk past my favourite watering hole.
    If anyone can help me out with this, THANK YOU VERY MUCH in advance.
    :helpme:

K.F.
    There's more to life than success. The greatest success is living well.

Here ya go!!

http://www.mywayout.org/supps/update.pdf
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Just a note on the supps-- many paople make their own adjustments based on their own research and their particular or special needs. Some people (like myself) make many adjustments, to the point that it is nearly a separate programme. However, if you are totally new to this, the MWO programme is a great way to begin.

If you want more info and opinions on how people tweak and tailor-make their own programmes, check out the holistic healing forum (go back and read the threads that interest you).
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Working...
      X