remember red tea???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

remember red tea???

hey months ago i got a few off you onto the red tea buzz or( rooibosh, redbush??) remember?
    well im not taking the credit of course lol but here in uk sales have gone up by 40%!!!!
    i still swear by it and its such a good wat to detox too, it actually is the onlt tea to have anti ageing stuff innit!!! now that cant be bad!
    wiv it being caffeine free too and tastes better than green tea, i t also helps you sleep!!
    i have mine wiv a wee bit of honey and in a posh china cup and saucer, just because im english of course!! but it does make one feel better about oneself!!
    if it helps anyone out there, get on it and good luck
    im on day 4 now and feeling good, but craving chocolate like you wouldnt beleive! is that normal? lol
    take care lv lakota xxxxxxxxxxxxx

remember red tea???

ps but it doesnt appear to help wiv spelling lol!!! xxx

Comment

remember red tea???

Hi lakota,

I like my green tea, even drink it cold sometimes....never tried or even seen red tea I will have to look for it exspecially if it gives alittle kick for a pick me up . Thanks for the info.

Also craving sweets is normal in the first week or so. I would eat all the sweets first then hit the carbs. So the first two weeks or so the calories I was saving from drinking I was eating up but that is okay, it will even out soon.

Way to go on Day 4!

~finding me~
      "Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." -- Martin Luther King Jr.

Comment

remember red tea???

I have some red tea. I have had it in different varients, plain, orange and vanilla. I don't know about the detoxing and anti oxidant properties, but it tastes quite nice, although with a slight soapy feel. Definately an improvement on gin and tonics though.
        I have not failed 1000 times. I have successfully found 1000 ways that do not work.

Comment

remember red tea???

Well, I'm going to give it a bash, Lakota, I am looking for anything "herbal" or natural that might help pull me out of this hole that I seem to be in at the moment. However, one instant lift today was your signature Dronypoint - made me laugh - thank you!

Comment

remember red tea???

well give it a go anyway, sure beats water on a cold and wet english night!!!! lol
            i have told many people who just have probs sleeping ect, not wiv booze and they love it too!! my mom is especially hopeful of the anti ageing properties it has!!!lol
            keep me posted on how u rate it, im very curious!!
            love to all lakotaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

remember red tea???

Red Tea??? Not heard about that until today, but I do so love tea! So, I shall make a trip to Whole Foods today to try to find it! I have been enjoying my "Constant Comment" and Yogi teas.

You Brit's always have the inside scoop on Tea!!
              I will let you know if I find it!

Hugs!
              KateH
              A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

remember red tea???

Yup....Redbush in the cupboard.....far too 'good' for me I am afraid! Ugh! Hate tea even if I am British! Especially those cups with loads of milk.....retch retch!! But good on you for suggesting Redbush.... sometimes called 11 o'clock tea as well?

And I am afraid to say the chocolate cravings have, so far, lasted 8 months with me!!!!.............:H

Here's to really watery coffee!! Um,....sssh...with squirty cream on top....:H)
                :heart: c: :heart:
                "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

remember red tea???

I have a "red tea" that is made by Celestial.. It is tangerine orange zinger....quite good with a teaspoon of honey. Maybe it's so good because its not a "fancy" tea! Having a cup right now out in the sunshine....Doesn't get much better than this!
                  Love
                  Nancy "Belle"
                  "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Working...
                  X