Something for EVERYBODY...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody else relate to these lyrics? I listen to this one when I'm kayaking...unfortunately,...haven't been in quite some time.
    WAYYY too much rain !:upset: And high water...

[ame= ]YouTube - Cross Canadian Ragweed - Sick And Tired[/ame]
    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Can relate to the lyrics - but LOVE CCR and I don't mean Credence Clearwater Revival, although they rock, too. Have you ever been to a Cross Canadian Ragweed show? It's almost a tribal thing. Reminds me of the good old Grateful Dead days. (Yes, I was a major Deadhead back in the day). Great song about what it's like to get fed up with the booze, at least for me. Go see Ragweed if you ever get the chance!
    "uch: When you kick youreslf in the butt, all you get is a sore butt and a tired foot"

Comment

I've never seen them live but would love to!
      I'm afraid I'd trip over my tongue though!:H Those guys are too gorgeous!

[ame= ]YouTube - Cross Canadian Ragweed - Alabama[/ame]

I have definately seen the Dead a few times...
      They did a show in Telluride, when I lived there...it was like a Box canyon of tye dye! Quite a weekend!

Comment

A couple who are good friends of ours have seen them like 5 times. She keeps making him the her to the shows for some strange reason. Live at Billy Bob's is a good album.
        "uch: When you kick youreslf in the butt, all you get is a sore butt and a tired foot"

Comment

I watched a performance/documentary video about CCR at the above mentioned friends house the other night. Here's a strange but true fact. Before every show, they have a group prayer session to prepare for the show. After the show, they get veerrryyy drunk, stoned, etc. Interesting behavior, eh?

Comment

Whatever blows yer skirt up ..I guess.

Just came across some footage ... making myself home sick for T-ride
            God I miss those mts!..

[ame= ]YouTube - Telluride Ski Resort[/ame]
            [ame= ]YouTube - Drive through Downtown Telluride[/ame]
            [ame= ]YouTube - Telluride Bluegrass Festival 2007[/ame]

Comment

Judie -- those Youtube's are awesome! I thoroughly loved watching both of them... now I am going to search for some other cool places... this is fun!
              If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

I've never been to Telluride, but Alpine Valley Music Theatre in Wisconsin was a place for many days of Dead shows. To tell the truth, that footage made me homesick for any kind of festival. It's been too many years since I danced myself into a frenzy with or without the assistance of trendy chemical amusement aids. Nowadays, without is much better. My weary old brain cells just don't need the wild ride any more. :truce:

Comment

I guess it's not so bad where I'm at now either...
                  Just wish the sun would come out more!

Maybe in a few months...

[ame= ]YouTube - bear eating salmon-rogue river[/ame]

[ame= ]YouTube - Rogue River Rainy Day[/ame] (I portage this section with my kayak)

[ame= ]YouTube - rainie falls rogue river[/ame]

[ame= ]YouTube - Rainie Falls (Main Chute) eats raft & rafter Jon Friedman[/ame]

[ame= ]YouTube - The Bad Day[/ame] I don't know where this is...but glad I'm not in their boat!

Comment

Waaaaaaa !!!!! I have snail service here and I think it would take well over an hour to download one song !!!! Waaaaa !!! Somebody grab me a kleenex stat !!!

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Damn! Sorry Niblet. Come on over to my house.
                      After all of those years of living in a tree with no running water & hiking in...across a foot bridge over the creek...I'm making up for lost time! LOL:H

Comment

[ame= ]YouTube - Erin Brockovich - I Take My Chances - Mary Chapin Carpenter[/ame]

[ame= ]YouTube - Mary Chapin Carpenter-Shut Up And Kiss Me[/ame]

[ame= ]YouTube - Mary Chapin Carpenter-Never Had It So Good[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                        X