untitled (don't feel like it)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pamper yourself, treat yourself as if you were caring for a loved one who is not feeling well. Sleep, dream, chat here, read, make love, laugh, cry.

I love you hon.
    FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

Comment

:l Hart :l

It's a hug sandwich.
      (You know I had to talk about food, right?)

:h
      Dx
      * * I love Determinator * *

Comment

Hi Hart,

I am wondering if you are suffering from Seasonal Affective Disorder along with your depression (which would make your depression worse in the winter). You could look into light therapy as a help. I'm going to try to find a link to a site that sells light boxes and try to post it before the weekend.

I did want to tell you too, that I do suffer from SAD, but it is much better this year than last, because I have been AF for a while. I think it has made a difference. I've had some depressed days, but they haven't been bad at all.

I'm thinking of you, dear. Take care.

Hugs,:l

Kathy
        AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Hart,

Big :l :l to you, too, from me.

You are on the Af Train and going with it. It is hard. Really hard.

Nothing in life is worth it unless it is difficult.

You can do this, Hart, you really can and will.

I will be here, just like everyone else. Take this crap "head on" and just freaking do it.

If I can, honey, you can. You are one of my best freinds here. You CAN DO IT!!

Love,
          Cindi
          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

How did you do last night Hart? Are you feeling better today?
            Marcie

Comment

yes, do tell...
              inquiring minds want to know...
              FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

Comment

((((MEM, MOW))))

Same routine. My doc never called me back yesterday so kind of bummed about that. I wasn't as depressed as the nite before. I forgot to call a good friend. Pissed at myself about that. I mean here one thing I feel positive about myself is my ability to be a friend and I screw that up. GRRRRRRR. I took sleeping pills again and went to bed early. Hell of a life. But, onward and upward.

Doc's office called this morning. I can see NURSE Monday. They don't to schedule me with doc as I have failed to show up twice. Can't says I blame them. So, I WILL show up. Get lectured if I do drink this weekend. Sigh. What is it about being an alcoholic that allows others to treat you as a child? Are drug addicts treated this way? Do people who steal get treated this way?

Anyway, I'm ok.

Comment

You deserve to be a whole lot better than just "ok".........
                  You`re doing great.

Hope to see you in chat later. :l

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Super Hart! You are doing so, so well! You know Hart ... you are right ... why is it okay to (mis)treat/even abuse alcohol abusers as children or derelicts worthy of punishment or something? ... really don't get it, j
                    Cuckoo for Cocoa Puff!!!

Comment

Hart, you were pretty supportive yeaterday afternoon when you and I chatted, sorry to hear you had a bad night. I went AF last night for the first time in a long time, it's now been almost 48 hours since my lat drink. Be Strong, Baby!
                      BHOG
                      War isn't working. Let's try Peace!

Comment

Hart-- you are so lovable. Keep it up!
                        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

xxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox oxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoooooxoxoxoxoxoxx oxxxxoxxoxoxoxoxoxxoxxoxxoxxoxxoxoxoxoxxxoxxoxoxox oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
                          "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Comment

Working...
                          X