DOIN OK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DOIN OK

Hello everyone, I just wanted to let you know, that following a tough day yesterday, today has been MUCH MUCH better!!! I heard it said here frequently that day 5 can be awfull, and I guess that was very much the case with me! I stuck it out tho, albeit with some help from the doctor, and well here I am..almost through with day 6. I can't believe it and I just wanted to post something "possitive" for a change because, to date my track record has been lousy and for once I feel I am headed in the right direction. I don't want to get too excited because I know how easy it is to slip, but 6 days for me is better than I have ever done and I am rather proud of myself right now. Remember...as I have said before I have only ever made it 2 days before, and so 6 days is 3 times that so forgive me for being a little excited! Thanks Guys
    Sometimes the only way to stay sane is to go a little crazy

DOIN OK

I just read your first thread through, SK8RGRL, and now it sounds like you are doing marvelously well. As each day passes, you will likely become more proud of yourself, and that will help when urges strike.

:goodjob: on getting through Day 5, which is a toughie. (I remember it well!) If you haven't already, you might want to check out the One Day at a Time (ODAT) thread under Just Starting Out, for even more support.

:welcome: BACK!

Hugs,:l

Kathy
    AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

DOIN OK

Hi Sk8..

Im new here but i wanted to say congratulations.. im on day one... i hope i can get where you are.

Keep it going!

Comment

DOIN OK

SK8RGRL,
        WOW...awesome job on day five. I haven't gotten that far yet, after attempting AF since the first of Jan! Working on day 2 again today. You should be proud of yourself, so great job girl! WOOHOO!
        love and hugs,
        K
        Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

Working...
        X