I lost my JOB!

I am sorry to hear you are having troubles, Shikakai *hugs*
    You are in my thoughts,
    love and hugs,
    K
    Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

I lost my JOB!

so sorry about the job...praying for you in your journey ...drinking makes it all seem worse...big hugs ..buckle

Comment

I lost my JOB!

Shikakai: I lost my job last year because I was a little too frank with my idiotic, pompous, insecure new boss. I know the hell you are going through. praying for you ..:h
        PS : are/were you a paralegal? I once, briefly, worked for a huge Chicago law firm ... soon realized this was not for me
        :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

I lost my JOB!

so sorry about your job, please put the vodka down and try and find some clarity.
          big hug to you.

T
          You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

I lost my JOB!

I don't know what VMs are. But if you passed out by drinking them doesn't sound good. I'm so sorry about the loss of job and argument with your attorney. This to shall pass hon. You WILL get another job. :l

Comment

I lost my JOB!

Hey Shik; I'm with hart, I don't know what VMs are. Anyhow, I will pray for you. I know another door opened for you somewhere. Good luck

Comment

I lost my JOB!

Thanks you all... I really lost it yesterday. I actually called the woman a jacka$$! It was horrible.

Yes, I'm putting down the VMs once and for all. They are deadly! I'm drinking Sunkist only today.

Comment

I lost my JOB!

Sorry about the loss of your job. Very much the time, things happen for a reason. Just think, 'One door closes, another opens'. I know you will find a new job, and probably a better one!

Comment

I lost my JOB!

Been down that road, and the job I got after I settled down was great! Sometimes it takes a major life-changing event to propel us forward. Good luck, I'll keep you in prayers also.
                    BHOG
                    War isn't working. Let's try Peace!

Comment

I lost my JOB!

Shikakai, sorry to hear about the job...... I'm glad to see you've put the VM's away, well done!!!
                      Positives always come from negatives, it might take a little time, but you'll get there.... Thinking about you, and wishing you luck.
                      TIGGER1 :l

Formerly Mr Boop

Comment

I lost my JOB!

Thanks you guys... I'm wondering if there is a state-assistance program that will grant me free mental services.

Anyone know? I'm in California.

Comment

I lost my JOB!

I am so sorry about your job. What I am finding inspiring, is even though you are having some mental health issues (and rightfully so, Lord...I went to a counselor today and she thought I was crazy to drink when I dont have enough money) Anyway...I am very inspired you have put down that damn drink!!!!!!!! Way to go girl, you will get through this, but if you lean on that, we both know whats going to happen.
                          This is no longer a drinking problem...it's a matter of Life or Death!!!

Comment

I lost my JOB!

maybe this is a good thing???

Shi -

First off - I am really, really sorry to hear about the loss of your job. That is hard - drinking or not drinking. However, it is these "brick roads" that make us really stop in life and take stock - is this what you really wanted to do, or maybe this is a time to rethink things in general...

Anyway, good luck - I am thinking about you, and I wish you all the best (without the VM's....).

Comment

I lost my JOB!

Shikakai, sorry about the job. Can you collect unemployment for a while?

I have to say, you sound so much more grounded and more in control then when you first started posting. I have the feeling that this is going to be a good thing for you. Like others have said, one door closes, another opens!

Comment

Working...
                              X