Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello!

Hi All.

Just wanted to check in and say hello to everyone I know here and to all those newbies I don't. I'm settling into a routine now with my new baby. i have been unable to drive uptil now because of the c-section but today I was in my car and it was great to get out of the house! There is a life out there!!!! Ewan is generally a good baby. He does cry but thats what babies do......hey, they can't do much else! He is a gannet with food and loves a good kip. what more could I ask for?!

hope you are all doing well. I have had the odd drink and been okay with stopping. A is on my mind quite alot but I'm in control of it at the moment, rather than the other way round.

lots of love to you all.

Bella xxxP.S I would love to put a picture up here of Ewan but I just don't know how!!!!

Hello!

baby sounds sweet. and you sound great. what is a kip?
    You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Hello!

Great Bella!!! Sooo glad for you! And well done!

Trixie - a kip is a sleep.....sort of nap. (Not an all-nighter...yet, eh, Bella!!!!!???!)

If you have a pic on your poota of Ewan....and can resize it to small.... Go to 'Go Advanced' for your post, click on the paperclip and then 'browse'....your pics should come up. Highlight the one you want (made smaller or it might not do it) and then click 'open' and then 'upload'. (Let the box 'uploads' etc is in change colour to show it's happened)Minimize that 'page' (if you close it you lose it) and then click on the arrow to the right of the paperclip.....as I will now for you...!!

Click on the title that comes up and a heap of numbers will come up between two bracketed ATTACH's.... if you want to check the pic click 'Preview Post', otherwise 'submit reply'...

Hey Presto.....well, that's how I do it! I think there are loads of ways but it work for me!!

Good luck! Attached files [img]/converted_files/407962=3610-attachment.jpg[/img]
      :heart: c: :heart:
      "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Hello!

Hmmm
        And I thought a kip was half a fish. LOL
        Hi Bella, long time no hear. Stay well

Comment

Hello!

It's great to hear from you Bella. I'm looking forward to the photos.
          Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Hello!

Great to hear you doing so well Bella. Can hardly wait to see Ewan`s lovely wee face.

Much love,

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Hello!

Bella it's great to hear from you! You sound so happy with Ewan.
              Marcie

Comment

Hello!

Watch out for AL

Congratulations on the bubby. :goodjob:
                Know wot a kip is but wot is a gannet?
                Bella dear watch with vigilance for AL he can and will steal everything you have ever cared for.
                Cheers Victory

Comment

Hello!

Trixietrack.....Im trying to keep track now! A kip is a sleep.

FMS.....I will read wot u said about how to send pics later, thanks for that.

Rags....I love u.

Star...Wot can I say to u except thanku for being kind to me.

More2life....Fancy a chat, I c you are on line now.

memarcie....Pm me again soon xx

Victory.....A gannet is a very hungry bird...that is my son!!

Lots of love Bella xxx

Comment

Hello!

Bella, I know you from way back when and I am sooooooooooo proud of you ..
                    sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
                    X