Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any floridians or frequent visitors ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BB - I'm so glad you started this thread. I promised my girl I'd take her to D-world this spring but not sure now if I can afford it. But still I'd like to take her to Florida (all my family is there). I remember St. Augustine from way back. Very cool. If you go way south, I wouldn't bother with Key West - very touristy and very much a party your ass off town. No good beaches, very dirty and nasty. But - the rest of the keys are cool. Especially great if you can drive down - Hway 1 I think it is? For miles you drive down this road and have white sandy beaches on either side. When I went we stopped every half hour to play in the warm blue-green water.

As for parks - Busch Gardens was always my all-time fave.
    FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

Comment

MOW... she will love it. And you will find healing I think... coming back and not being a victim. You are in control, and have the BEST time with your daughter! Try not to pass that stuff to her.. but set her free of it.

P4t
      If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Thank You Prest... just what I needed to hear.
        FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

Comment

Hi Boop,
          There is a beautiful resort on the keys, Duck Key to be exact. The resort is called Hawk's Cay. It has a wonderful Spa called Indies Spa, you can swim with dolphin's, fish, hike, it is truly an amazing place!

Have Fun!
          KateH
          A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

tawnyfrog;253845 wrote: NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
            Yeah, if I were you Tawny, I'd wait till February to come down, just to be safe! :H
            The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

Thanks everyone, I've been googling all these fantastic places, MOW, I will pm you nearer the time to mak sure that we can meet, even if its only really a quick one .......

I'm really looking forward to it ....
              sigpicXXX

Comment

I go to Orlanda every Thansgiving to Orange Lakes...time shares. Then winter to West Palm, my family is there. Going Next week for 7. Been to Florida at least 30 times. Keys Too.

Ripple~
                Anxious Today!
                :upset:

Comment

Ripple, why are you anxious today???
                  sigpicXXX

Comment

betty; my emotions are deeply affected by hubby. I caught him the other day helping his secretary move. its is her presence that afforded me to be away from the office. this is why I am doing this sober thing so I can think clearly through so many unanswered questions.

Ripped.

Comment

Oh Ripple, that is terrible .........

Please PM me if you need an ear, and I really mean that .....

HUgs, BB xx
                      sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
                      X