i'm an idiot sometimes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm an idiot sometimes

Hello all you glorious people out there?! Where are you and what are you doing? I'm having a nite off baby-nite feeds. I'm drinking and I wish I was in bed having sweet dreams...but shit happens. The alcohol has taken over once again. i need BB or Star or hippie37 to tell me to go to bed. but sadly, I cant rely on other people. I'm okay. Just feel guilty and worried about my other half coming downstairs to tell me off.

i'm an idiot sometimes

Oh, Bella... I will tell you to GO TO BED, sweetie!! You can't let this get you again. You have a new, lovely baby to care for. If you start doing this when you can, you will start NEEDING to do it again. YOU CAN'T do that, girlfriend! What if Ewan needed you now, what if something were to happen and you had to drive, or be attentive? You can't take time off just because it is not a feeding night. We don't get nights off with our children. We need to be present all the time - it is our commitment to them. They deserve our upmost clarity. Sorry, I hope I am not being to hard on you, but it is too soon for you to be drinking again. I want you to be helathy and happy. Not dreading alcohol again. I want you to be enjoying the miracle you have and allowing that to occupy your mind and heart, not dread and guilt because you drank. So, please go to bed, OK.. I love you, Bella, really I do. I say these words with true love - OK?

your friend,

MM
    Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

i'm an idiot sometimes

Ok BB here telling you that I understand ......

I'm here for you love, I promise ...... PM me if you need too ....Finish the drink that is in your hand and then go to bed ............ You were an amazing woman while carrying Ewan, and you are still an amazing woman. I know in my heart that you are a good person and will do your your best ..

You are a good mother, and I know in my heart that you will do the best for Ewan ..... hold him in your arms and hug him for me .......
      sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
      X