Chat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chat?

I've obviously drunk too much ......but how do i get into 'chat'? I was able to do it ages ago but have 4gotten! can anyone give me some help here as I have loads to chat about1 thanx in advance. Bella xxx

Chat?

where you see "people using chat" just double click on the people.... they look like little drawings of people's heads
    Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Chat?

Bella, do you see right above the posts here the toolbar? There is a an option called "New Chat". Click on that, and it takes a few seconds, but it will take you into the chat room. I will try to meet you there!
      If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Chat?

ok it says "members currently using chat"
        Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Chat?

PP - I never knew you could click on the people, I always have done it like P4T said. Wow, learn something every day. Come on to chat Bella
          Marcie

Comment

Chat?

Chat ??? anyone fancy a chat with a mad one?

Comment

Chat?

Bella, love, I figure it must be after 1am. Could you go to bed now? Your baby is going to need you in the morning. Please go to bed now. Talk to us tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
              X