Saturday Morning Group Meditation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I had an idea... I LOVE group meditation. I find it very inspirational and incredibly powerful. So, I thought to myself, why not here? Meditation is a Universal vibration and I think it would be an amazing experience if those that wanted could meditate at the same time once a week. The power of meditation is amazing, as many of you know. We can use this time to heal and connect with ourselves and one another. What a wonderful thought - to connect the dots all over the world!

I will be happy to talk to anyone that has no meditation experience prior to starting this to give some instruction, if needed. This will be an easy exercise, nothing radical or hard. Anyone will be able to join in - promise!

I will be happy to start us with a topic for each month. I think it is a good idea to go into meditation with an intent. Then, those that have time and are interested can come to the board after and have a dialog. We can keep this dialog up for other to read that are not able to sit. It will also be a good thing for us to go back and reflect upon, like a journal of sorts.

I was thinking possibly 6am MST, I thought this would make it doable for most. But I would love any thoughts on this.

What do you guys think??

MM
    Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Sounds like an awesome idea and I would certainly be up for it. I will need your expertise as I have extremely limited experience with meditation. Have wanted to pursue it for a long time.

Comment

Me too...sounds good but have no experience.

Comment

No worries.. we will wait to see who is interested then talk about this part.. it will be very easy, trust me!

MM
        Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Many think that meditating is done primarily by Buddhists, but it is a practice held by all religions, and has been forever. One of my fist and most memorable meditation retreats was at a monestarty with benedictine monks. I will never forget it. The rituals around their meditation was absolutely beautiful! if you are interested, please join us. I will help with you with the basics. It will flower within you from there....

MM

Comment

I am in for sure!

Comment

Me too!!!!
              Goal 1: Today
              Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

I am curious...
                Dx
                * * I love Determinator * *

Comment

MM - I love this idea. And what good timing for me. I've just made some commitments to myself, one being to better nurture my spiritual self, and to do that i want to meditate daily. To do so with intent and with a group sounds awesome.
                  I just need to figure out what 6am MST means where I am.
                  FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

Comment

MOW.. that is 5am.. too early? We can bump it an hour if you want... It's Saturday, so no biggie!

Comment

oh good golly... I cherish staying in bed late on Saturday mornings... I'll have to think about it. But certainly don't change anything on my account, please!
                      FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

Comment

I would really love for you to be able to join in.. I am sure we can all figure it out.. let's wait to see where everyone is from and well go from there....

Comment

Sounds good MM... how do we do it? Im on the east coast... :-/

Comment

Count me in! Looking forward to some group vibes

Gloria

Comment

MM

You have a fav website on meditation that I could be cruising? I need to learn something before we start. So looking forward to this.

Comment

Working...
                              X