Here I go, an update by BHOG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BHOG, Good for you on the AF. I'll be thinking about you during the next few days. Please come back and post as soon as you can!

Comment

My best wishes too, Bald. Well done with your preparation.

Comment

BHOG, Great job on your AF run and good luck tomorrow...

We'll all be waiting to hear from you and will help you remain AF during your recovery.

Don

Comment

Hey BHOG! Good luck with your surgery tomorrow. Big congratulations on being AF for it. :h Suz
          The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

Hi "Youngen"! So very proud of you for setting your goals and keeping them!! Good luck on your surgery, you are in my prayers.
            This is no longer a drinking problem...it's a matter of Life or Death!!!

Comment

LOL! You got me - as I was reading your post I thought, "Snowshoeing?! See you ain't so old!!"

A huge hearty hug to you for doing what you've set out to do. You sound so positive and grateful - and man-o-man - there is monumental power in a positive attitude and in gratitude!

And it strikes me too... that in the face of such a health issue as you are dealing with, you have apparently risen up above fear to embrace, respect and preserve your life. Wow. You are really something else, Not-so-old-guy!!

:goodjob:
              FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

Comment

bald guy i'll be thinking of you take care of yourself :h rudemama

Comment

Hey Baldy, Welcome from me as well. Well done on being AF before surgery; it is really the best thing you can do for yourself. Best of luck with the surgery. Let us know how it all goes.
                  I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

BHOG~ we'll be waiting here for you! :l

You are in the best hands ~ your wife's! Once you get this crap out of your body, can you change your name to something like, "Bald Headed Stud Muffin"? :heart:

In my prayers,

Patty
                    Tampa, FL

Comment

All the best with your surgery, bhog. You have done yourself a big favor and given yourself a head-start on healing. Give that pate a good rub for good luck beforehand. I have the feeling that you're going to do great.

All the best,

Kathy
                      AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah!!!

i am so happy, BHOG! What a wonderful, and inspiring post. You just made my day. I will be thinking of you over the next few days and keeping you and yoru wife in my prayers. Please be sure to check in just as soon as you can so we know you are doing well.

Just wonderful....

MM
                        Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Congrats on your AF days Bhog! Good luck tomorrow and best wishes for a speedy recovery. We will be here when you need us!

Take care,
                          ~Tammie
                          "Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." -- Martin Luther King Jr.

Comment

Congrats ! My heart and and prayers are with you :l

Comment

Good luck Bald Guy - from another bald guy !

Well done on your awesome progress so far.

Hope it all goes well monday - post as soon as you can and let us know how you are doing.

Satori
                              "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

Good Morning BHOG and many Congrats to you on AF!! Wish you much luck and peace today. You will be in my prayers, wish you all the best. I'll be looking out for you in the next couple of days, j
                                Cuckoo for Cocoa Puff!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X