IM GOING FOR IT!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IM GOING FOR IT!!

Thats IT!@ im sick of it! ive been bingeing for 2 weeks now!! I CAN TAKE IT!!!

THIS GO OUT TO ALL OF YOU!!
    THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT.. i know im VEY new here.. but this place has been very encouraging.

I saw myself in the mirror... i saw the unfinished artwork.. i saw the weight gain . i saw myself not succeeding and i said HELL NO!

The only way for me to get control is to STOP. i may not ever be able to moderate even though i LIKE drinking.. i have bigger dreams and aspirations.. and i have a son who love me and thinks the world of me.. To all my friends here... .lets pool our strength.. 7 days AF leads to 14 days, leas to one month leaves to 6 months!!

Its just a substance.. WE CAN DO IT!!!!

IM GOING FOR IT!!

Sh3LLz: your post gave me hope that someone else can get on board with me! I am drinking tonight and feeling sad, hopeless, and desperate. I have planned tomorrow for my first day AF. Damnit, I am so sick of this monster controlling me ... Let us be each other's strengths!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

IM GOING FOR IT!!

Shells! Awesome and Congratulations!!!! Thats exactly the point I also was at. After many many many years, thanks to this site, and my own being miserable. If you slip, be nice to yourself, its not easy.

Dexter, when you are ready, can't wait to see a post like this from you. You have been so supportive to others, and offered so much...cannot imagine what you would be like completey AF Just my 2 cents.
      This is no longer a drinking problem...it's a matter of Life or Death!!!

Comment

IM GOING FOR IT!!

Good morning and Happy Monday Sh3LLs and Dexter!

Stay close by... you can do this.

My daughter just got her wisdom teeth removed, and while she was recovering, the oral surgeon told me that she was going to me in massive amounts of pain, because he really had to dig and scrape to get the bottom teeth out. So, I kept her on schedule for her pain meds, kept ice on it.... but I didn't tell her. When she got back to the doctor a week later, she was almost back to her old self, and when the doctor asked her how she felts, she said fine... then, he told her that she was a very tough case. After we left, she said, "Mom, why didn't you tell me?"

My point is I don't know sometimes if it's better to know how "difficult" the journey may become.... sometimes ignorance is bliss, you know? Then again, it boils down to mind over matter: If you don't mind, it don't matter!

Much love to both~ :heart:

Patty
        Tampa, FL

Comment

IM GOING FOR IT!!

x mas binge = new year abs

I too had a binge over x mas and up to n/y eve. My wife finally came to end of her tether. I have been hiding sooo much from her but being off together over holidays it was all too apparent. She gave ultimatum of call AA for help or she would leave. I called and spoke to a person who understood - I have also been visiting MWO for a very long time. I think it shocked me - I have had one evening of planned drinking since and just feeling so much better and engaged with everyone/thing. Early days but I am optimistic, although AA not my bag;.
          Good luck all.

Comment

IM GOING FOR IT!!

DEX ive got your back man!! TOTALLY!! 1 Day for me so far!! Hang in there buddy! Youll make it!

Comment

IM GOING FOR IT!!

I feel ya mac.. i tired AA. TWICE.. i didnt feel like i fit in. I cant explain it but i think being there in a church of a faith i dont practice made me uneasy. Im really getting into MWO. MAc join Dex and i. WE can all keep track together!

Comment

Working...
              X