X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Celebrity Rehab on VH1

Interesting show

http://www.vh1.com/video/play.jhtml?...614&vid=201053
    Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
    - George Jackson

Celebrity Rehab on VH1

:bump: :thumbs: I'm bumping this up as this is a real good show to watch and open your eyes to. Especially Jeff Conway (Taxi, Grease) who has such bad withdrawals he looks and acts like death walking.

VH1 is partnering with Dr. Drew for the reality series ?Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew.? The project, consisting of eight one-hour episodes, is slated to premiere on January 10, 2008 at 10pm*. VH1 will announce the cast closer to the premiere date. It?s hard to escape all the news about the all-too-public displays by celebrities under the influence and their subsequent stints in rehab. But what actually happens on the inside? In a television first, the highly respected Dr. Drew, a practicing MD and professor at KECK USC School of Medicine, will give viewers an unflinching look at exactly how the rehab process works and what it feels like for participants. Dr. Drew hopes to use his celebrity patients to humanize the process and show viewers that treatment is a viable way to break the cycle of addiction. ?The road to sobriety is not easy and rehabilitation and the recovery process are not to be taken lightly.? said Dr. Drew Pinsky. ?My goal is to lift the veil and help my patients, as well as viewers, understand that if not taken seriously, addiction is a disease that will kill you.?

This is the Intro: Watch Intake: Full Act 1, Latest Online Video from Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew | View Original Reality TV Shows | VH1.com

This is where you can watch the previous episodes: http://www.vh1.com/video/browse/index.jhtml?id=1790
    :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Celebrity Rehab on VH1

Thanks for the bump Breez. I haven't seen a whole episode, but what I have seen has been very real, as well as very painful at times.
      AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Celebrity Rehab on VH1

Thanks Breez,

I'm loving the show from the extremely addicted to the slightly addicted, from the first timers in rehab to the umpteenth timers....very interesting. I loved how they talked about pain related to their Mothers while discussing what made them abuse in the first place, I could relate to that.

They even have one of my homies on there from American Idol, she sang at a Tampa party for one of my dear friends before everything fell apart for her. I do wish her, and all of them, the very best; it takes courage to do all that on camera.

Myheart
        Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
        - George Jackson

Comment

Working...
        X