What a strange and wonderful feeling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...Waking up for work on a Monday morning without a hangover. Wow...I have to say this feels better than any drunk ever did! Last night i actually found myself looking foward to the week instead of dreading it. What a trip. Anyway happy Monday everyone

Thats the way to go believe, dont like mondays first day back at work, but it is a nice feeling. keep up the good work AF.

Love
    Teardrop.x
    family is everything to me

Comment

Happy Monday BELIEVE, heres to a really good week .....

:goodjob:
      sigpicXXX

Comment

Hi Believe

Well done and Happy Monday.

I still don't like Mondays, but it is much better to handle a day with a clear head than trying to nurse a hangover.

Mandy x

Comment

Happy Monday Believe,

Congrats.......Its a lovely feeling isn't it.
          Sad as it sounds I now take great pleasure in using Sundays to do my ironing for the week instead of getting plastered - that pleases me too when I wake up.....no scrabbling around & nice & organised.

x

Comment

It is such a great feeling waking up w/o a hangover. I still may be tired, but it is a different kind of tired. Why isn't this feeling enough to keep me me going. After work tonight I will rationalize that I will have just "one" Then I will have 10! Somehow I have to get through those hours after work. I really want to be healthy more than anything!

Comment

Same here
              "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

Well done everyone.

Comment

Same feelings here! When I woke up and realized that I was not hung over this morning, I just laid there for about 15 minutes and smiled and enjoyed the feeling! I swear I could feel every cell in my body smiling.

Here is to a AF Happy Monday!

Cheers
                  "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

Great feeling isn't it? I used to be really sick on Monday mornings. Now I am ready and raring to go. Keep it up!! Life can be wonderful.
                    Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

pipper;254918 wrote: It is such a great feeling waking up w/o a hangover. I still may be tired, but it is a different kind of tired. Why isn't this feeling enough to keep me me going. After work tonight I will rationalize that I will have just "one" Then I will have 10! Somehow I have to get through those hours after work. I really want to be healthy more than anything!
                      Yeah its a little weird not drinking when you normally would be..but after work can also be something to look foward to. I mean if just come home and chill till bedtime and go to bed stone cold sober you can be like "hell ya, I MADE it". You know and even if you have a few sleepless nights each AF day can give you a little boost for the next one till you maybe start getting some momentum. I don't know, it works for me. I think what we're trying to do here can have great rewards, but at times it will pretty much suck. Hang in there...it can happen.

Comment

It sounds dreamy...and I will be joining you for a sober next Monday.
                        This is no longer a drinking problem...it's a matter of Life or Death!!!

Comment

lookingforhope;255296 wrote: It sounds dreamy...and I will be joining you for a sober next Monday.
                          Sounds good, I'll be looking for you! We can kick this thing dead in the ass

BTW hopefully you'll have reason to change your mood b4 then. being sadis no bueno!

Comment

Working...
                          X