Something that bugs me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something that bugs me

I do agree it is more difficult to read when it is all in one big paragraph. I read the entire post with my finger going over each line on the monitor. Works for me, but it does make for slow reading.

But anyway, this might be a good thread for that reason. Usually before a "newbie" posts they do a lot of reading. So first, they can tell us their story, get it all written down, preview it, and make it just a little bit easier to read adding some double spaces in between
    Miss October :blinkylove:

Comment

Something that bugs me

lorisunshine;255614 wrote: Citizens,
      Let?s all get some perspective on this thread. It started with the simple statement that it is hard to read and comprehend a post, when it has neither spacing nor punctuation. That was all.

Love Lori
      I tried to respond to this earlier, but I don't think anyone understood what I was trying to say. The long one paragraph post are hard to read. If you are having trouble reading the post, use the mouse to left click on the post and drag it to where you think there is a subject change or whatever. This will highlight the portion as if it were a paragraph and it makes it much easier to read. If this is really about having a hard time reading the post, this is how I would handle it.

bear
      What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
      ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

Something that bugs me

MDBiker;255616 wrote: You really have to stop drinking coffee in the expensive coffee houses. I get coffee for $0.75 and I don't need an opinion; for $0.75 the waitress usually has one already.
        Bear - you Americans don't know how lucky you are!

I spent the equivalent of 7 dollars on a coffee here in the UK at the weekend - and that is not unusual!

satori
        "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

Something that bugs me

Satori,

Lucky you will be hear soon! What you save on coffee with pay for your trip!!! By the way......The fresh powder just keeps on coming!!! The slope's are calling your name!!

Have a Great Day All!
          KateH
          A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Something that bugs me

WoW Satori, I would die of starvation before I would spend $7 on a coffee. Maybe y'all are too easy. lol
            What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
            ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

Working...
            X