I have made an appointment!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It still amazes me, that he professes to me that he is dedicated to me or, his "special one", would be so nasty, when their loved one has made an appt. with Rhonda LaNair. And no space- Won't give an inch. Even when having made much improvment.
    "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

What's up best? You ok? Want to talk?

Comment

no-life sucks! thanks 4 asking. and what is the worst. I have no pond at this house.
      "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Hey Bestlife. What's going on?
        Marcie

Comment

Besty what is up??? Is it the hubby again?? :h :h :h
          Miss you a LOT.
          Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Thanks everyone! You are all the greatest to care. I was just in a crapper mood! I am so glad to see 2007 go. My sweet Dad had a heart attack on Dec. 4th, then had 5 by-pass surgery. Bless him, he is doing well but such a scare.

Yes, More, we bought a home about 1 mile from our old location. Built 3 years ago, so someone else had all the headaches. LOL! We moved in Oct. 12.

HC- where the heck have you been? Or should I say, where the heck have I been? I have struggled since the fire. I was doing better before that but have slid backward. I have made an appointment at the Lenair healing center in VT. I will be going in April. Not soon enough for me.

Hub is fine- I think it breaks his heart when I drink. I am so sorry and tired of this. Anyway, I'm fine, all! Thanks for your caring. Just had a temporary melt down! :nutso:

Love- Best

Comment

Glad you put up your hopeful mood stamp. I think Lenair will be a wonderful experience for you. Keep your sights on the prize, and never give up.

bear
              What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
              ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

We're all here with you. Things get tough at times. We all know that. Hang in there.
                Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

BIG SIS!!!

Are u ok??? We haven't spoken for awhile...been thinking about you!!!

Call me if you want!!

With Love

Lil sis...(I changed my screen name...it is Beth)
                  formerly known as bak310

Comment

Best.....
                    How is everything? I miss talking to you on chat. You have had a tough year....but you have many friends here who care deeply about you. Take care.
                    Abby

Comment

Besty please know I am always thinking about you. And I miss chatting too Abby! :h :h
                      Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Best glad you checked in here. It's nice to hear from you.
                        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Working...
                        X