American Idol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

American Idol

Hello, Any American Idol fans out there ?

It starts once again tomorrow night. I cannot wait to watch it, and this will be the first time I will be watching it "AF". Now I should be able to remember the entire show. I am so excited about that :danthin:

Did anyone vote for Chris Daughtry ? He was my absolute favorite so far. I love that guy :exclaim: I'm hoping for another "rock guy" this season We sure do like those "bald guys" don't we girls :H

I'm also a big fan of Clay Aikens from "Season Two". I voted for him all the way. It was the first time I ever watched the show. That kid has an amazing voice......I don't care if they think he is gay.
    Miss October :blinkylove:

American Idol

I have tried to watch it in the past but it just doesn't work for me.
    My kids seem to like it so I will try again tonight.

Comment

American Idol

Miss October;255277 wrote: I cannot wait to watch it, and this will be the first time I will be watching it "AF". Now I should be able to remember the entire show. I am so excited about that :danthin:
      You are so funny Miss O ! This is the first I've heard of "so I can remember everything on American Idol" on the list of "reasons I love AF". Right On!!!!

I don't usually jump in until they get down to the last 10 contestants or so. I like that part. Daughtry seemed like a genuinely cool guy and I liked his vocal style. Probably my fav so far too.

But who knows, I might just flip through the channels a little later

Have fun tonight!

wonder.

Comment

American Idol

I am the exact opposite of you WW. I prefer the first few shows where all the losers are on and then I cannot stand the rest of the episodes. I liked it the first season or two but isn't this like season 28 or something like that???
        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

American Idol

I know, and the loser idol clips on Howard this morning were very enticing....... but sometimes I can't take how emabrassed I feel for those people. Some are genuinely insane.

Comment

American Idol

Miss October, yes, yes, and yes. I live American Idol, and I too will be sober for it for the first time. My sister and I always plaster (literally) ourselves in front of the tube and either laugh at the beginning or give our two cents.
            Goal 1: Today
            Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

American Idol

I like Lushy, like the losers in the beginning then don't watch it much until the last week or so. My hubby will watch it every week.
              Marcie

Comment

American Idol

I love American Idol especially the beginning when people are horrible! Chris D was my all time favorite too!
                "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Working...
                X