Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm coping today!!!!

Hello to you all!

Well.... i just had to post- as today is a good day! I had 2 baileys last night and then stopped. Today i feel i can cope with life! Infact i feel like a 'normal' person. Baileys is very different to wine. Wine- i drink like water but baileys is something you can't drink to excess. I suppose i am moderating really. I woke up this morning without that awful scary feeling. I could cope. I have been out in this dreadful rain and don't feel depressed. Alcohol just makes me depressed. It is the root of all my problems. If i can just have my 2 baileys of a night,i will be okay. Anyway, I just had to tell you all this.

Bye for now. Bella xxx

I'm coping today!!!!

Wishing you and yours well xxx

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

I'm coping today!!!!

If you KNOW wine is your downfall, steer clear of it so you won't slip. Stick with drinks that make it easier to moderate. WAY TO GO!!!!

Comment

I'm coping today!!!!

Good for u Bella~!:goodjob:

Comment

I'm coping today!!!!

Good for you Bella. It is possible you need a little alcohol to keep from feeling bad. It may well be two baileys are the answer. I personally would develop a keen taste for Baileys and screw this up. lol I wish you the best.

bear
          What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
          ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

I'm coping today!!!!

Good job done Bella. Glad you let us know how you are doing.
            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

I'm coping today!!!!

Thanks for checking in Bella .... Glad that you are feeling better .......

No more than two baileys tonight though !!!!!! :H
              sigpicXXX

Comment

I'm coping today!!!!

Hi Bella!

I am so glad you keep checking in, I think of you often..

I'm with MDBiker.. I would just find a way to drink bailey's more... I just don't seem to be able to moderate. I have tried all sorts of different drinks. It is just too much work for me. I just finally decided it was exhausting me, all the controlling, that is. Keep an eye on that sneaky little bugger (sorry, is that a bad word in the UK?), and make sure it doesn't want to work into something else....

xoxoxxo

MM
                Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

I'm coping today!!!!

Thanks so much for checking in with us Bella with the good news. You know how much we all care about you and Ewan. Maybe with time you can eliminate the Baileys also - but now - whatever works for you. Just stay away from the wine.

:h
                  Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Working...
                  X