• Show
Clear All

***** 5,000!!!! *****

Congratulations to RJ. 5000 strong!!!
    Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

***** 5,000!!!! *****

and a bamboo steamer!

Congrats RJ.. i am so grateful to be a part of this amazing revolution!

Namaste,

MM
      Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

***** 5,000!!!! *****

Wow!

Thanks! I was engaged in a critically important activity last night (watching American Idol's season premiere with my kids) when we tripped the big 5K and I missed the party! Thank you Tawny, loyal MWO statistician, whose abacus keeps our numbers straight. It's hard to believe we've reached an official 5,000 members. So exciting to see our numbers grow and to know more people than ever are getting help and support.

And those numbers are growing. A large percentage of visitors to our forum come here as unregistered guests, so we actually have many more regulars than the numbers may reflect. Last time I checked our Google Analytics stats, it reported over 560,000 page views (hits) per month. We're keeping our servers busy!

Thank you, all of you, for registering here, for sharing your experience, and for providing support to others who need it.

And Ryan, wow--bet you weren't expecting this! I'll be contacting you with a party hat and horn and some free supplements. Or something!

RJ

:bday3:
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

***** 5,000!!!! *****

Too funny!

I was just looking at the numbers yesterday as part of some research on the success rate percentages of various approaches :H .

5,000! Yea!!!
          -Patty-

Comment

***** 5,000!!!! *****

I'm pretty sure I remember it hitting 300.

But, I could be wrong.

Comment

***** 5,000!!!! *****

I don't remember how many members there were when I joined, but it was a long, long way from 5,000. Congrats, RJ. You have nursed a flame into a freedom fire.

:l :l :l
              Kathy
              AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

***** 5,000!!!! *****

Me too Helen....

I remember when it hit 500 I was shocked! Like I had lost my family of origin...LOL. I joined in the end of January (almost 2 years now) of 2006.

A lot has happened here.... so much good, some so horribly sad it still hurts. But it still has me coming back b/c this is the best support I have.

P4T
                If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Working...
                X