Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Helpful site

Hi everyone...
    I was looking around for new "tool" for my toolbox and found a site that may be helpful.
    It's
    SMART Recovery?
    There are "tools" there to help us change our way of thinking. Interesting.
    Just thought I would share it with you.
    Love,
    Nancy
    "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Helpful site

Here's some more:

[b]Moderation Management:
    An on-line clearinghouse for alternatives to AA, including these primary alternative groups as well as other groups and web sites.
    -Patty-

Comment

Helpful site

Thanks to both of you. Doubt I'll find anything better than MWO (for myself) but nothing wrong with further educating one's self.

:goodjob:
      Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

Helpful site

Thank you for sharing these links!! No, there is nothing wrong with furthering our education, we need all the help we can get. On the verge, and urge to give in to temptation...the OCD reading does help! Looking forward to diving into to each of these.
        This is no longer a drinking problem...it's a matter of Life or Death!!!

Comment

Helpful site

Thanks Patty for adding to the list!
          The more tools we can find...the better....
          One thing I read on Smartrecovery was to say loud and clear..."STOP THOUGHT" to yourself everytime alcohol comes to mind...Hummm
          I thought I already did that but have made a point of using that more often and not even entertain a though of "well...I COULD just have a small glass with hubby"....I guess "just saying no" does work for some of us
          Nancy
          "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Working...
          X