5000 Members!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5000 Members!

Just now noticed MWO has over 5000 members now.

That means 5000 folks are getting support and assistance they might not have had before.

Congratulations to RJ, and her vision for a better life, and hope for those who need a helping hand.

Neil

5000 Members!

Wow! 5,000 members! That's BIG. Goes to show there are a lot of us out there who realize that our lives have value and we rely on this site for help and support. Thank you all.
    September 23, 2011

Comment

5000 Members!

Wow, that number is so thought provoking. On one hand it so nice to see so many people admitting they need help and want their life back. On the other, this number must be so small compared to how people out there who are fighting and failing.

I would never believed a month ago that just reading and posting would have kept me AF. Day 22 for me!! Lost 12lbs, and a little more than 2 1/2 inches!!

Thank you to RJ and to each and everyone of you who have helped me. I'm so grateful.

:h :h :h
      Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

5000 Members!

ha ha we are a town guys. MWO city.
        You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

5000 Members!

5029 now already
          Enough is enough

Comment

5000 Members!

trix........."MWO city"........love it. At this rate, won`t be long `til we`re a country. :H

Starlight Impress x

Comment

5000 Members!

We are a country! We rule
              "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

5000 Members!

LONG LIVE THE COUNTRY
                Enough is enough

Comment

Working...
                X