Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shout out to my chat friends!

Hey there guys,

Up until about 3 weeks ago I was a regular on chat - most nights in fact. I really enjoy talking to the members who log on. Some are regulars, some just stopping by for a quick visit. The chat feature is a huge help to me as well as a lot of fun and a great way to pass some time.

The reason I'm posting here is that I'm not able to get on as much as I used to and I don't want my chat friends to think I fell off the face of the planet or I'm ignoring them for any reason. I'm doing fine and getting a lot of things sorted out here in Boston.

I'll be back on from time to time when I can sit down and talk without neglecting my girlfriend or for that matter neglect taking out the trash or doing other chores around the house.

That's all really,
    mike

Mike, do what you need to do....we'll miss you in the meantime. Come back as soon as you can!

Comment

Hey Mike, glad to hear you are okay! I pop in for quick visits when I can and look forward to chatting with you soon, j
      Cuckoo for Cocoa Puff!!!

Comment

Eh Mike

moving

Comment

Fess up Mike. You're too busy worrying about the Patriots next game :H
          Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Alright Mike..... geeze,...the girl moves in and all of the sudden you "don't have time" for MWO......

Pop in anytime, and especially if you need us...

Don

Comment

No worries Mike, although will miss you. Glad you have nice girl. Look forward to chatting with you whenever you can pop in.

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Working...
              X