I'm BACK! Yippee!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm BACK! Yippee!

I'm BACK! I did it! I made it thorugh the operation! I'm still AF! Thank you so much for all of my friends who posted notes of encourgement and support; when I turned on the computer today and saw all of those warm greetings, I was overcome with positive emotions! Thank you thank you thank you!
    I'm sore, not doubt about it. The doctor says everything went very well, he is confident that the cancer is all out of me! Yes it hurts, and I am being a good boy and taking my meds, but I can today sit upright and type pretty well, so I thought I would drop a line in.
    I do believe that not having my old buddy AL visit me right before the surgery ws a major part in it being successful, plus that guy is such a downer! Always looking at the negatives. I hope he takes the hint and stays away!
    I hope to be on here for a little bit longer now and then later on perhaps, depends on the pain level.
    Thanks again to all of you for yor support!
    BHOG
    War isn't working. Let's try Peace!

I'm BACK! Yippee!

Welcome back Baldie! So glad your surgery went well!
    :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

I'm BACK! Yippee!

Wonderful to have you back BHOG.........so happy they got all the cancer. You`re a great guy.........I love your positive attitude.

Starlight Impress x

Comment

I'm BACK! Yippee!

welcome back welcome back welcome back:H :H :H
        rudemama

Comment

I'm BACK! Yippee!

BHOG, so pleased with your excellent news .....

Nurse BB is here if you need an extra shot ..

Love & hugs, BB xx Attached files [img]/converted_files/411040=2563-attachment.jpg[/img]
          sigpicXXX

Comment

I'm BACK! Yippee!

So glad everything went well BHOG! And we missed you! Psssst, I'd recommend you stay away from BB's needle...looks BIG!!! :H

Comment

I'm BACK! Yippee!

How wonderful!!

I'm glad to see you back... your posts always make me smile inside.
              Take good care of yourself, and let that great wife of yours take care of you!
              FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

Comment

I'm BACK! Yippee!

Welcome Back!!! When is your next snowboarding expedition?

Patty
                Tampa, FL

Comment

I'm BACK! Yippee!

BHOG, so happy to hear the surgery went well and that you are back posting. Take care and don't overdue it. Look forward to seeing you in chat. In the meantime rest and enjoy some TLC from the family.

Cuckoo

Comment

I'm BACK! Yippee!

BHOG: I have read your posts & like your attitude & sense of humor. I'm very glad the surgery went well. Of course not drinking prior to it helped a lot. Keep coming to MWO & sharing. I hope you're up & about soon. Mary
                    Wisdom, Courage, Strength
                    October 3, 2012

Comment

I'm BACK! Yippee!

Hey BHOG!
                      I'm so happy to hear things went well for you!
                      I'm married to a BHCOG (c is for cute)...and I just bet you were also in that backless gown!:H
                      We went to the movies yesterday and saw "Bucket List".. Jack Nickolson has some sage advice for "older" guys!
                      He said:

Never pass up a bathroom
                      Never waste a "hard"
                      and my personal favorite........
                      Never trust a fart!:H

My hubby and I laughed and cried through the whole movie.
                      Keep us posted on your recovery.

:l Nancy
                      "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

I'm BACK! Yippee!

Glad to see you, Bald... glad everything is okay...

I'm "back" too after another failed experience with so-called "moderation" *oh well*

I'm not angry, though. Just will continue to try. I finally started reading the book (it's about F**KING time!) and it's a godsend.

Peace to you all and I'll check in as time permits.

Oh! The people at the job are as sorrowful as I am! The office manager was almost in tears when I met with her on Tuesday! Anyway, I'm going to begin looking for work come Monday.

I've been off long enough. Thought I would take a few months off but I'm bored to death and need to get back to work.

Still drinking but not as much.

See ya!

Welcome back, Bald!

Comment

I'm BACK! Yippee!

BHOG -I've been waiting patiently for your update. This is the best news I've heard in a while. I'm so happy for you.

Battled the big "C" in my family as well. Mom lost her battle, but Dad won his. My prayers will continue to be with you.

Thank you for sharing. Good luck, hun!

Love, Me
                          :l
                          Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

I'm BACK! Yippee!

Ahhh I am so happy to hear it went well BHOG! Get well soon

inkele:
                            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

I'm BACK! Yippee!

That's great news Baldie!!! Glad you checked in.
                              I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Working...
                              X