I'm BACK! Yippee!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm BACK! Yippee!

Welcome back Bald Dude. I sure wish I could write poems too jane jane.
    Goal 1: Today
    Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

I'm BACK! Yippee!

Thanks

Thank you for al the warm returns. It's good to be back, and it is even better to be back sober. This is the longest period of time I have been AF in too many years to count, wife and I were talking about it last night and she "can't believe some of the changes..like, you laughed at the TV joke." i guess I was worse off than I thought.
      Anyway, I have decided to take it easy for the coming week, just work about 1-2 hours on Wed and Thurs (maybe not that much) and make sure I am ready to reurn and not over do it. I also am working on a list of things I need to finish around our house. One of the negatives I have in my life is my great ability to start a project; then start another one, then another one. Then I get upset at myself because nothing is ever finished around here; then I talk to my buddy AL about my frustration. Well, Al is not around here any more to talk to, so I guess I am going to have to finish my projects and then move on to new ones.
      I do believe my being AF made the surgery and recovery go better; and I am looking forward to continuing my AF journey of exploration for a long time to come.
      War isn't working. Let's try Peace!

Comment

Working...
      X