Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please

Don't post on BB's apology thread. I thank you kindly.

Please

Consider it done
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Please

Hart, thank you so much, I still haven't understood what happened there .......... I am still gutted ........

thanks all ..........
      sigpicXXX

Comment

Please

why not she was out of order i have just recieved news that a good friend of mine has died of alcohol abuse and it hurts,i have only been on this site for 2 months and thought this was the place to come when upset...now this site upsets me...kick me off i dont care care but before i go i will say STAR has been a rock to me in chat and threards ...shame this site was not was i thought....Jacqui
        Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

Please

Jacqui ... please read all of the posts before judging me .......
          sigpicXXX

Comment

Please

Jacqui, that is exactly why I posted an apology, please don't judge me when you don't know me .......... star has forgiven my comment, I truly wish that the worst you have to suffer is your friend dying ........

This place is certainly not the same as when I came here .....
            sigpicXXX

Comment

Please

my friend died age 48 please please need help here not hassel......t0o all new he died from al great gut ran his own buinesses ...just had a AL problem
              Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

Please

BB i have never spokon to you have have read loads of your threads,i first thought that someboby stole your name...but i speack my mind and bb i love you for your tread...but now is the time for all to drop it....sorry hon i have just watch a friend die from AL and i i feel very very low......
                Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

Please

TO ALL LAST THING MY FRIEND SAID WAS ....WHY ME....
                  Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

Please

J, please dont punish me for losing your friend ........ I am truly sorry for your loss ......
                    sigpicXXX

Comment

Please

Jaqui,

It sounds like you are really hurting over the death of your friend and I am sorry for that. If you feel like you want or need support to deal with this, by all means start a thread and ask for help. Allow us to support you in a positive way.

Attacking people here and some how trying to make BB or anyone else here resposible for your pain, is really unproductive and hurtful. One situation really has absolutely no bearing on the other.

You know, no one ever knows what the other is truly dealing with in our everyday lives. On any given day, many here are experiencing intense life issues. We all do not react nor respond in the same way to life issues, we have different personalities and different circumstances, as well as different styles of communication. Honestly, I think we need to cut each other some slack!

Best To All!
                      KateH
                      A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Please

Jacqui, you know I care for you. I'm sorry you are hurting. Star and Betty have made up and hold no grudges. You and I know Star, she is not like that. I don't want to have to move this post too. I think what Kate said is great. Post your pain out in a new post. We care for you and want to be supportive. I know anger is one of the emotions in the grieving process and is a valid one. Put it toward the alcohol. :l

Comment

Please

Sorry you lost your friend, Jacqui - must of been devastating.

And...... was this thread necessary? Like, it is OK, for some to post their thoughts and not others? Like give me a break! And no, I am not lashing out, but this stuff is ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                          X