I am finally being a drama queen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, I'm being a drama queen whether you like it or not .....

I have been here for well over a year and have given and received lots of support, until recently ....

I upset a long standing member whilst having a bad day, but apologised ..... my apology was accepted but 2 days after the thread had died down I was slated again, ......

I was accused of causing a drama and not supporting drinking problems...my god I am always supportive ...

Then another member supporting me started a thread in my support, and I was slated again by another member who doesn't know me....

I am thoroughly hurting right now, and I'm asking for your truthful comments ......

If I am not good for here then I will go, I've just had enough of negative comments from people here ..........
    sigpicXXX

Holy Schit, I feel like I was just in a circle where they whisper "take the dog for a walk" to the first person and it ends up with the last saying, "I pee when I talk" .

Cool.

Comment

I THINK YOU HAVE AN ATTECTION PROBLEM PLEASE ALLOW SPACE FOR PEOPLE WHO NEED IT
      Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

Betty from time to time many of us have had people disagree with something we say. You need to let this all go. The less focus you put on it, the quicker everything will go back to normal.
        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Thanks Lushy, I appreciate your input, but its deeper than that, this time I am really hurting ........
          sigpicXXX

Comment

I'm sorry, Betty.

I was fresh off the popcorn thread and still feelin' frisky.

I didn't get it.

Helen

Comment

Please BB, don`t upset yourself any further.

You and I remain good friends..........that says it all really.:h

Starlight Impress x

Comment

I love ya Boop, been superbusy lately but now I am back to catch up.

Love ya!!!
                Sammys

Comment

Star, my friendship with you is unbreakable, but it's everyone judging me that is the problem ..........

Thanks star, you are a rock here, but not everyone is quite so understanding ...........
                  sigpicXXX

Comment

Hi BB, you have been an awesome friend, supporter, advisor to us here. Blow off people who are disagreeable -- i.e., ignore them, and move on, j
                    Cuckoo for Cocoa Puff!!!

Comment

Sorry folks, I'm sat here crying now, some of you will think here she goes seeking attention, but anyone who know me will know that i'm not like that ........... I cant hurt people and anyone that accuses me of it hurts me deeply ........
                      sigpicXXX

Comment

Yes! What Star, Janka and so many have said! Why is it, that sometimes, no matter how much positive input we recieve, it is the one or two negative comments that stick to our soul? I know, that I have a tendency to react that way as well?

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Group Hug}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
                        :hug:
                        A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Uh-oh. I 'm new and this just scared me. I've gone invisible. Back to lurking for now. Hope all works out for everyone involved.
                          sigpic
                          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Betty B: you are very valued and loved here. AND remember who the members are here ... struggling, often not in a stable place emotionally, and (occasionally ??) having consumed cocktails (do you say cocktail in the UK? It's a hilarious word!) before posting. So, let the negative stuff roll off ...:h
                            :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Greeneyes, please don't go away, OMG this is making me feel even worse .........
                              sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
                              X