Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday! 5th night! Son! Craft! Busy! Urge!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the posts are swirling in my head. I am craving bad. Was going to send my son to his Dad's and have a hell of a good time right here in my own miserable old world. BUT NO!!!!!!!!!! DAMNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My 10-year old son said "Mom, no!" He knew....

We're getting in the car to go the hobby store....

I feel like my lungs are closing in, like it feels when you try to quit smoking. God...help me through this night. If I go out, will be all those damn convenience stores. If I dont get out, I'm going go to the convenience store anyway.

To the hobby store we go....THANK YOU EVERYONE!!! Could not even to this point of even questioning drinking without you.

No response necessary, just need to vent!!!! Wait, I dont need this shit. Do I really want to feel my brain melting again? Damn....damn....damn.
    This is no longer a drinking problem...it's a matter of Life or Death!!!

Oh Looking, good for you for fighting... I am glad you are at the hobby store... and your son is smart as hell. you will get thru this and have a Friday night under your belt!!!
    :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

PS your post's title was hilarious!!!!

Comment

Hi looking.......I can feel your desperation........been there, and it`s horrid, but it does get easier. Well done for heading to the hobby store..........distraction is the best remedy for cravings.

Wishing you love and luck,

Starlight Impress x

Comment

The 5th night is difficult and Friday night is difficult too. Double trouble! Well done for resisting, and have a great AF evening doing hobby stuff with your son.
          sigpic
          AF since December 22nd 2008
          Real change is difficult, and slow, and messy - Oliver Burkeman

Comment

Stay strong looking, please stay strong. no matter what!

Comment

Ended up not finding anything at the hobby store, but am now stocked up on pistachios, pretzels, an $8.00 bag of Reeses, sunflower seeds, slim jims, diet coke and a can of oysters....lol. Couldnt decide what would help so bought the whole damn store out!! But made it...

As always, thank you for your comments, never-ending support and most of all, the understanding, that others simply cannot understand.

Dex....have been thinking about you!

Comment

Can I come over?

Comment

Wonder...I'll save the can of oysters just for you! zwink:

Comment

But seriously - So glad you came here and vented. That's so great. Huge really. Fighting back, oh yeah! :boxer:
                    Way to go LFH-

Please pass the Reeses-
                    wonderxx

Comment

How bout an oyster on a reeses ? ew!!!!!!!!

Comment

Looking: you are my inspiration .. I am drinking wine tonight ... foolish me .. I truly plan to get started again this week!!:goodjob:

Comment

Feels damn good to fight back....

~handing over the reeses~

Comment

I agree LFH.

Comment

Dex...your not foolish. You are here, you are helping yourself!! The foolish ones are those where we once were, getting smashed....drinking ourselves senseless and not seeking help. And thank you, that really meant alot.

~I'm now going to make oyster mix just for Wonder....a chex mix type of salty, sweet and fishy~ Yum, thats perfect!

Comment

Working...
                              X