I am so low

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am so low

Just felt like chatting. But I know it is not a good time of day for most of you. Oh well. How did I get this low? I'm perplexed.
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

I am so low

I'll chat.... I'll go now...
    Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

I am so low

Beatle - I hope you are feeling better.
      Dx
      * * I love Determinator * *

Comment

I am so low

I can see that you have lots of people in chat now, hope that you are feeling better beatle ........

BB xx :l :l :l
        sigpicXXX

Comment

I am so low

beetle. I just want to send you a warm hug, like big soft warm blanket.
          much love
          Trix
          You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

I am so low

Lots of :hug: for you Beatle.....are you feeling any better? :l

Suze x
            Just hand me the chocolate and.........I'll consider my position. My solicitor has advised me to say no more than that.

Comment

I am so low

heya Beatle, hope yer perking up a tad. do you suffer from depression? it's a real stinker sometimes I know.
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

I am so low

Hi Beatle,

Hope you're feeling better. I wonder if it's the approaching full moon...there are a lot of us out of sorts!

Take Care,
                Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
                - George Jackson

Comment

I am so low

Hope your feeling better Beatle...

Read a news article today that January 21, will be the saddest day of the year. Today has been a very sad day in our home.
                  This is no longer a drinking problem...it's a matter of Life or Death!!!

Comment

I am so low

Some days are very tough Beatle. Here's hoping tomorrow is much better for you. Hang in there. Much love is here for you.
                    Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

I am so low

i understand being low beatle.. you are a great help on here though. i hope you feel better.

Comment

I am so low

Thank you everyone for your caring and support. You are my truest friends-- the only ones who really understand.
                        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

I am so low

Hey Beatle - I do hope you're feeling a bit better.

I sort of missed you thread - I am sorry....even being away I managed a bit of a catch up but didn't see it....

I hope you're on the up after the 'Sad Day' mentioned and the stinker of a full moon....and this greyness etc ain't helping!

Sending you smiles and sunny warmth for your imagination anyways - and no hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love FMS xx
                          :heart: c: :heart:
                          "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Working...
                          X