whats that about a monkey on ur bac! LOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I usually make sure my spelling is "good" I hav riverted into txt spelling like a teenager!!! I'm 39 by the way! My Monkey is laughing now...i hate him...the smug bastard......But i keep feeding him! Like an idiot, im feeding him white wine. and the odd cashew nut. BB...Betty Boop..u r spot on..I must stop coz i don't want to get that panicky feeling.....WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME? Shit happens eh.....I can't figure it out.

thanks friends.
    Bella xxxx

So stop Hon, is it still hidden from your hubby!!!! Tell him about it and throw it away ........

OMG now I sound like your mum!!!! Look hon, I care ........ so i'm honest ....... but only you can do it .......

Please love, .............
    sigpicXXX

Comment

Boop.....its not hidden...we had friends round so that is my excuse...he thinks its ok coz we had friends round!!!! he doesnt know how much of an alcoholic i am. Sad really.. i thought we were soul mates.....soul mates should be honest. It makes me jealous hearing about you and mr Boops relationship...You became honest with each other through your drinking ...that is great. maybe i'l get there one day. I am learning alot from MWO.

yes....you do sound like my mother....!!!!LOL OMG no you dont. My mother knows nothing of my a problems...thank the lord...X I really like you BB ....u r always talking sense and u have a fab sense of humour and a good out look on life.. Bxxx

Comment

Working...
      X