Day Five

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day Five

Feeling very clear headed and been for a walk up the lane with the kids and dog just now, the weather is beautiful.
    I'm suffering from feeling really stiff, my knees and finger joints all hurt which is strange. The shakes and sweats got really bad yesterday afternoon and the confusion, exhausion and chaos in my head too. But feeling much better right now apart from the aching in my joints.

Day Five

Try some Naproxin for that.
    Fran15
    "You never know what you can do until you have to do it."
    Betty Ford

Comment

Day Five

Sorry to hear about your pain...walking with kids was a good move, put your face to the sun, drink lots of water and things WILL clear up keep posting. stay strong
      FH

Comment

Day Five

Congratulations!
        :goodjob:

Every day counts! How long have you been AF, and how extensive was your use? Don't answer that.

Based on the symptoms you described, not neccessary. Tying doing some NAC to clear toxins (1000mg/day) and increase L-glut (for joint pains), plus the multi-vitamin/mineral supplements to restore the damage Al has done (may take a few weeks to a few months, dependending on your history...).
        -Patty-

Comment

Day Five

Lizard,

Keep on keepin' on. You will get so much better. I hate to say this but the brain fog takes some time. However, that his nothing to do with the withdrawal.

Brain fog takes some time.

However, I am sure you would rather deal with "brain fog" than "drunk out of my mind fog".

Keep it up. (No alcohol poisinging(sp?) your brain)

You are doing great!!

Love,
          Cindi
          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Day Five

You're doing great. Keep spending time with the kids and dog. It's amazing how much they will teach you. Just listen.

You are still detoxing - hence the pain in the joints, etc. It will go away eventually. Keep drinking water - you need hydration.

Most of all, keep up the good fight. Keep posting here. You are spectacular - doing so well. We are all walking with you.
            Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Day Five

Definatley keep it up. I was having some pretty nasty sides from stopping for about the first week or so...but the reward is SO worth it. Just keep it up and see how good you start to feel (physically and emotionally) ALL the time!

Good job on your progress so far!

Comment

Working...
              X