X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Subscription MWO

Hi, all,

Welcome to today!

As I posted in the Mods section, I'm slipping a bit and could use the help of some of my old friends.

When the subscribers only option was added, a LOT of people disappeared from other sections of the board. I chose not to subscribe for a variety of reasons, none cast in concrete.

If I were to subscribe, would I find old friends there who no longer post on freebie MWO? I miss them.

Thanks.

Eustacia

Subscription MWO

im still here.

Comment

Subscription MWO

Hi, E
      I am still here too.
      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Subscription MWO

Me too!
        "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Subscription MWO

I am here...anytime...buckle

Comment

Subscription MWO

Hi Eustacia, I post anywhere, anytime.

Comment

Subscription MWO

Hi E!* I'm here too!
              Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Subscription MWO

Hi E, I'm here too. Although not making much progress....oh well....can't give up.
                Love and Peace,
                Phil

Sobriety Date 12.07.2009

Comment

Subscription MWO

I'm still here, E - mainly in Subscribers.

Comment

Subscription MWO

Seems to me like it would be worth 10.00 bucks a month to get in contact with the people who helped you before? How much money do you save on alcohol when you drink moderately or not at all?

I am not subbed yet, but then again I am not the one complaining about it.

Comment

Subscription MWO

Rosalind--

I apologize in the lateness of my reply to your post , but after I read your response I felt my worst concerns about MWO to be confirmed and, not wanting to become more demoralized, I stopped visiting the boards much. I was going through the worst period in my life and I needed to take care of myself. Fortunately, my drinking has rarely eclipsed more than a couple of glasses of wine per day, a little more than I will ultimately be drinking.

I found your reply to be caustic and hurtful, and it has cautioned me me against participating on the boards. Will such responses deter others?

While I am not the frequent poster that you are, I doubt my presence has been missed. However, if I had been a newcomer to MWO it would have given me pause about participating as a subscriber or a nonscriber.

Sometimes decisions have nothing to do with money. They can be made from perspecitives of privacy or a populist take on life, or a myriad other things. I thought that my question was a legitimate one and I still do.

Eustacia

Comment

Subscription MWO

For those of you subscribed.... what are the benefits that you feel are worth the $10 a month? Eustacia, like you, it's not a money thing, but I feel that I receive an enormous benefit from the non-subscribed boards... what will I gain from the subscribed boards?

What am I missing?

And Eustacia, please stay around! I love Mulberry.... Florida, that is... :l

Patty
                        Tampa, FL

Comment

Subscription MWO

Eustacia,
                          We missed you on mods.:l

I've not subscribed because I have never bought anything over the internet and am such a snail at learning!

Hope things are a little better.

Love Waves
                          Enough is enough

Comment

Subscription MWO

I'm new, but what is the difference between the subscribed and free forums?

Comment

Subscription MWO

Look at the top of the main menu board ( My way out forums) and there is a long post about the advantages of subscribing. ( introducing sbubscribers board)
                              Enough is enough

Comment

Working...
                              X