Subscription MWO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Subscription MWO

Hi Eustacia, I am glad you are still around. I do think we have to be careful in our post's
    sometimes we write things and it comes across , maybe cold and callous when we don't
    mean it to be. Happy if you look on the first page of mwo site, the subscriber benifits are
    explained. I do not go on the subs board very often, although I subscribe, I joined because
    I think it's a small price to pay, and I am so grateful to RJ, this site has helped me such a lot.
    Paula.

Comment

Subscription MWO

eustacia;269945 wrote: Rosalind--

I apologize in the lateness of my reply to your post , but after I read your response I felt my worst concerns about MWO to be confirmed and, not wanting to become more demoralized, I stopped visiting the boards much. I was going through the worst period in my life and I needed to take care of myself. Fortunately, my drinking has rarely eclipsed more than a couple of glasses of wine per day, a little more than I will ultimately be drinking.

I found your reply to be caustic and hurtful, and it has cautioned me me against participating on the boards. Will such responses deter others?

While I am not the frequent poster that you are, I doubt my presence has been missed. However, if I had been a newcomer to MWO it would have given me pause about participating as a subscriber or a nonscriber.

Sometimes decisions have nothing to do with money. They can be made from perspecitives of privacy or a populist take on life, or a myriad other things. I thought that my question was a legitimate one and I still do.

Eustacia
      The response was caustic. I have been reading here for months but have not posted much b/c of reactions like that.

Comment

Subscription MWO

I was posting the same time as you Waves.

Comment

Subscription MWO

I am still here. I subscribed, but most of the time, I don't go in there. I like the main board.

Comment

Subscription MWO

E - there are a lot of us in Subscribers who would love to see you there. Your presence has most certainly been missed.

Comment

Subscription MWO

Oh E, I love that you came back and posted. Sometimes you have to have thick skin around here. I will be supportive where you end up either in monthly mods or subscriber. I know some of us don't want it showing up on our credit card bill.. Love you and still think about you. :l
              Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Subscription MWO

E! I have missed you! Many of us have. Look at your "Why am I a threadkiller" thread! You hold one of the record's of most posts! You are so fun and have such great things to share. I have thought of you often, and many others as well.

Comment

Working...
                X