Hypnosis first few times - weird?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hypnosis first few times - weird?

Hi - I finally got my cds and did the first clearing cd Sunday night and then the second clearing last night.

Sunday I was pretty darned angry about a situation from the day and kept having to fight my way into it. I was very "twitchy" laying on my bed. Felt relaxed afterwards but didn't feel like it went totally as well as I thought it should.

Last night I did the second and was in a good mood and mind. I felt like i went way into it and it was a little weird and scary. I had been hypotized a few times before trying for weight loss. She was more into having me get hypnotized by her once or twice a week for many weeks so she could make a few bucks than me learning to do it myself. But through that experience with her I knew I was capable of being hypnotized and sort of what to expect. Last night with the "laying in the stream with the water washing through you" stuff I was feeling that stream and the swaying and the water. I know that is what is supposed to happen, but it kind of creeped me out. I found myself fighting my way up and then telling myself to relax.

Anyone else get a little weird about the hypnosis? Do you get more used to it? I don't have 30 minutes plus 45 minutes to do both every night like she recommends - what do y'all find most useful?

thanks! I figure this part is the key to maintaining this great feeling and confidence when the campral goes bye bye and I want to make sure I'm doing the best I can with it.
    Member since January 2008
    AF since August 25, 2008
Working...
X