X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heath Ledger, Dead at 28

Let's remember not to party too hard :upset:

ABC News: Heath Ledger: Life & Times
    Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
    - George Jackson

Heath Ledger, Dead at 28

I saw that , was shocked, he was a very talented Aussie
    :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Heath Ledger, Dead at 28

HL

It could happen to any of us. This bloke was "living the dream" so we're told.
      Long Road
      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission--
      Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Heath Ledger, Dead at 28

It's always about our choice. That is so sad to me, beyond sad.

P4t
        If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Heath Ledger, Dead at 28

I am just sick about Heath Ledger's death, and so is my daughter. She made me watch "10 Things I Hate About You" when she was younger, and it became one of our favorite movies to watch together. He had grown so much. What a tragic loss.
          AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Heath Ledger, Dead at 28

Kathy,

I agree about how tragic his loss is. I loved him in "A Knight's Tale" and then saw him in "Brokeback Mountain."

I know he is just another "Hollywood" story but he was a person, a human being, one of us.

Here is hoping we learn from his death and his soul finds its way to love.

Love,
            Cindi
            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Heath Ledger, Dead at 28

I know.. my daughter (who is 11) told me when I got home last night. We had to sit down and talk about it. She gets really upset by these things. I am glad I can talk to her!

What a shame. He was a brilliant actor. He looked to have it all. I wish we could see the pain others feel on the inside on their outsides so we could help them.. it makes me very sad.

MM
              Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Heath Ledger, Dead at 28

Ya'll may kick me out for this, but.... not only is his death tragic, but gosh, do they have to give the details? On the news? on the internet? For crying out loud, can someone and the family have just a tad bit of privacy? Leave the pills and lack of clothing alone!
                sigpic
                Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Heath Ledger, Dead at 28

Greeneyes, I agree, why did we have to know that he was nude and about the pill bottles. I have heard that the autopsy didn't find anything and further testing has to be done. I also read he an pnuemonia(sp)
                  M

Comment

Heath Ledger, Dead at 28

It is really sad. Didn't realize that dude was so young. The media are a pack of vultures. They care about no one. I guess the guy was doing some serious overtime for the part of the joker. I'm really looking forward to the movie. I really liked the guy in the Brothers Grimm as well.
                    where does this go?

Comment

Heath Ledger, Dead at 28

I was so sorry to hear about his untimely death. Despite his fame he was someone's son, father, brother, cousin, friend and for those who loved him, his death is truly tragic.

Comment

Heath Ledger, Dead at 28

I saw that yesturday while i was on msn. I couldn't believe it. It made me feel even more depressed

Comment

Heath Ledger, Dead at 28

cuckoosnest83;259989 wrote: I was so sorry to hear about his untimely death. Despite his fame he was someone's son, father, brother, cousin, friend and for those who loved him, his death is truly tragic.
                          Yes we tend to forget that famous people actually have families ........ my thoughts are with them ........A very sad, young, loss of life ......

BBxx
                          sigpicXXX

Comment

Heath Ledger, Dead at 28

you know that saying, only the good die young. I must be bad.
                            sigpic
                            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
                            X