Trying to do 30days Af. BUT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi folks! Just another suggestion regarding ways to stay away from AL. I did not make a list for myself, as I lose everything! But what I did was leave myself a message on my cell phone. Jan 1st was day 6 for me so I wanted to actually record a message stating how great and proud I felt for the first time in literally years! The recording allows you to really "hear the excitment" of your voice and how energenic you can be. When I hear how happy I was when I recorded it, I realize that my health and self esteem feel a whole lot better then a buzz and a hangover!!

Also, instead of thinking - Gee, I've been so good lately I deserve a drink. Why not try to reverse that....Gee, I've been so good latley I deserve not to let myself screw this up. I deserve to be heathly and happy.

Good luck all. I know it's hard. We wouldn't need lists and recordings if it weren't. Stay strong. You can do it.

Love, Me
    :l
    Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

Hart i'm with you Day1 af for me.... keeta i to have printed md biker and morrison using it to... It funny i never class myself as a binge drinker..... it only when i have been off the drink for a good 10 or more days. Then i just go mad just drink anything.
      Thanks everyone.
      Love
      Teardropx
      family is everything to me

Comment

MD...no pushing felt! I hope I didn't come across that way??!!
        I envy people who have that much faith in something good.

Teardrop...I never thought I was a binge drinker either...until I ran out of beer one night, and began draining any and all bottles of alcohol in the house into my belly cause I simply can NOT stop. Being OUT of alcohol is NOT an option if I am not passed out (yes, I realise how disgusting this is....hopefully disgusting enough to make me not want that FIRST sip, huh????)

Here's to another AF day......

Love and hugs,
        K
        Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

Working...
        X