My funny little story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My funny little story

So I had a terrible night at work last night. I made an honest mistake that ended up having pretty big ramifications. I could definatley get written up, and the shift that came on after mine, across a couple of departments, will have to jump through their asses to fix my little fuck up. If they don't, among many other things, my mistake will affect everyones quarterly bonus. SO I won't exactly be Mr. popular tomorrow. My close freinds are doing their best to be cool, but damn I may have just taken money out of their pockets. Others, who are usually cool with me and will chat and joke around with me just turn their backs when I walk in the room. Ugh its started already. Definatley a bad night to be me.

The funny part about this is that all I can think about is how cool it is to be AF, and that I just passed the halfway mark to 30 days, and how cool it'll be to stop counting days at that point... I thought it was odd not to want a drink after such a shitty night (and I'm garunteed a worse one tomorrow). Foolish as it sounds I'm really happy about this whole AF bit, despite the trainwreck at work.

Most people would think I'm crazy for feeling this way in this situation, but I thought maybe I could share it here in hopes that some of y'all could relate.

Its past bed time tho...take care everyone.

My funny little story

Good for you Believe! I mean the feeling good about being AF part-not the "oops at work".

I know how you feel. This past weekend we were returning from a butterfly museum and stopped at a huge mall for dinner. Well long story short-hubby newer truck had the driver's side window smashed & the GPS system stolen. Smash & grab. We were an hour away from home & had to drive on the highway in the freezing cold with no window at night. Our family just made a huge joke of it after that night. If I had been drinking the situation would have been so much worse!

Congrats on your AF days & know that the situation will blow over in a couple of days. Be proud-your attitude & hard work is paying off-you're shining! Attached files [img]/converted_files/416281=1795-attachment.gif[/img]
    :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X