Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been in a life of uncertainy misadventure

Hi! All
    Been on the lamb for awhile. Managed to get myself in trouble. Wreaked 2 vehicles. One was a Govt. Vehicle....up shits creek! I 'm getting a appointment with Legal Councel. I hope everything will work out ok..... Just another reason I think I'm a loser! IAD
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

IAD-

First, you know you are NOT a loser. Now that THAT is cleared up, welcome back. If you are up shit's creek, well.... you can find a paddle here, right? :H

Stay close. You can do this again.

Patty
    Tampa, FL

Comment

IAD,

I remember your posts to be so positive, and that is who really resides within you. Draw upon that...

But you botched up, and I know you must feel awful. We have to learn to not identify ourselves by our past, but by the force behind us that moves us forward to who we really are.

You have learned so much more now, that is not a failure, but an opportunity to grow once again!

I believe in you!
      Allie
      If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Iad...me and my friend managed to wreck two government vehicles, without the help of AL (well, I was hungover but she was driving). So give yourself a break, and smile It will all turn out okay...

Life is very strange, especially when you work for the government....
        This is no longer a drinking problem...it's a matter of Life or Death!!!

Comment

Thanks all !!!! Iad, I shall fight the the rightous fight ! ( Really thanks all !! ) IAD
          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

IAD!
            Keep fighting!
            (and don't stay away for so long, we miss you and worry)

K
            Nov 1 2006 avg 100 - 120 drinks/week
            April 29 2011 TSM avg 70 - 80/wk
            wks* 1- 6: 256/1AF (avg 42.6/wk)
            wks* 7-12: 229/3AF (avg 38.1/wk)
            wks 13-18: 192/5AF (avg 32.0/wk)
            wks 19-24: 176/1AF (avg 29.3/wk)
            wks 25-30: 154/10AF (avg 25.6/wk)
            wks 31-36: 30/37AF (avg 5/wk )

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.
            http://www.thesinclairmethod.net/community/

Comment

IAD,

That really sucks, I'm sorry to hear that : (

On the bright side, you are ALIVE and have been given the chance to try again. Life is not always easy but it certainly is always interesting. :l

Take Care,

Myheart

PS We ALL feel like losers sometimes but God doesn't make losers
              Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
              - George Jackson

Comment

I went to a palm reader once, and was sober. In another state and in hubby's car on a little weekend trip. She said you need tarot cards and pulled them out. She looks at me and says "Who is drinking too much?" Um... that would be me. Who drives a ---- color car? Um...me. You are going to have an accident. I ask if anyone will be hurt. No. I ask if my knowing, that it may not happen. No. It is to get my attention and will happen. It took a while, but sure as hell, it happened. Wierd accident too. And I had been drinking but didn't get tagged for it. The universe works in strange ways and higher powers try to keep us on track. We just need to pay attention. Alcohol does not help that. I loose my connection to my spirit and I loose my guidance and navigational skills. So I guess what I'm saying is it may take a little wake up call to shake us up and help us get on track. So pick yourself up and put on your big girl pants and deal with it. Learn the lesson and move on. It will be OK.
                sigpic
                Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

oops. big boy pants. hee hee
                  sigpic
                  Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

IAD SHIT DO HAPPEN AND NO MATTER HOW MUCH WE TRY THEY WILL HAPPEN, OVERCOME THAT SINCE YOU CAN AND YOU WILL, AFTER THAT WAIT FOR ANOTHER,"JUST TELLING IT LIKE IT IS" just take care ok

Comment

IAD SHIT DO HAPPEN AND NO MATTER HOW MUCH WE TRY THEY WILL HAPPEN, OVERCOME THAT SINCE YOU CAN AND YOU WILL, AFTER THAT WAIT FOR ANOTHER,"JUST TELLING IT LIKE IT IS" just take care ok[/QUOTE] "life is not the way it should be but its the way it is"

Comment

IAD,

Wow. Sounds like you do have some challenges ahead.

I am praying for you that this is the impetus to get you off AL for good.

I am glad you are back. You can take care of the mess and you can get well. :l

Love,
                        Cindi
                        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Hi IAD!
                          Long time no hear!
                          So glad you're back. That sux about the vehicles but look at it as this will pass. Stay focused & positive. Things could have been worse. You're here among friends, with tons of support and you're going to be ok!:l
                          :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

IAD, I work for the gvmt. One of our JUDGES, wrecked a POLICE CAR, because he was looking at a pretty woman. When she was out of sight he just moved forward....right into a police car!

Another of our JUDGES wrecked a rental car while on gvmt business backing out of a place into a LARGE piramid.

No liquor was involved, but shit do happen. Hon, get a lawyer, get yourself PRONTO, into alcoholic counseling yourself. That will look good when you appear for your charges. Also, if you are in the union, notify your union rep asap. They can help you with the best approach to how to handle this and lessen the impact for your job. You might just get a suspension.

You can overcome this. I have seem some MAJOR SCREWUPS with gvmt workers and they arose from it. I aint even told you the major ones. Have faith hon. It's not as bad as it seems. :l

Comment

Working...
                            X