Calling all Canadians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calling all Canadians

Hi, someof you know about my son's troubles regarding deportation. His place of work was entered last week SWAT style for a stupid crime of 10 years ago. He became successful as a wine director, and has now been run out of town.

He is in hiding without any money, and we appealed to the Canadian Consulate to offer him safe passage back to Canada. They claim they cannot help.

Do any of you know why this is so, and to what measures I can go to to help him. He is a man without a country right now.

Thanks
    Enlightened by MWO

Calling all Canadians

bump
    Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Calling all Canadians

I'm sorry your son is going through this Skendall. I can't offer you advice, just wanted to tell you I'm thinking of you. Did you try doing some research online?
      Marcie

Comment

Calling all Canadians

Skendall- sending you positive thoughts- I don't have any advice, but hope that someone else might. :h

Patty
        Tampa, FL

Comment

Calling all Canadians

SKendall,

I am not sure about the Canadian deportation thingy. I would definitely get legal advice for that.

Is there any possibility of him facing the crime he committed and getting it over and done with? Of course, without knowing the circumstances..

But, my son had a SWAT team break into our house in Colorado for a FTC on a DUI. Seemed kind of aggressive for a DUI but hey. He finally faced all the music and did all that was required. It was worth it.

Anyway, best of luck to you. I know how awful this must be.

Love,
          Cindi
          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Calling all Canadians

Hi Hilary,
            Am sorry, I have no information to offer to help resolve your son`s situation.

Just want you to know that yourself and your son are in my prayers.

Much love,

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Calling all Canadians

where is he right now?
              :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Calling all Canadians

(((Hillary))))

Oh hon, I'm so sorry. I don't know anything to help either. I would contact an attorney that specializes in deportation law. Call a legal society for a referral. Thinking of you hon, you need to stay strong. Call if you want, hon.:l

Comment

Calling all Canadians

Hi Hilary

I don't know the history on this.

If you want to pm me with some details I'll see if i can send you in the right direction until Monday.

I'm in Alberta.

Nancy xx
                  ~Are you looking for the Holy One?
                  I am in the next seat.
                  My shoulder is against yours. ~Kabir

Comment

Calling all Canadians

Magic and Skendall, I'm not in Canada but if I can help in any way let me know. Magic you know you can PM and you have my address.

Cuckoo

Comment

Calling all Canadians

Hi all, thanks for your support. He faced the crime and paid for it. We knew he had to leave, but didn't expect swat tactics. He is safe and will be leaving the country shortly.

Thanks,

ilary
                      Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Calling all Canadians

Hilary,

That is wonderful news. It is better for it to be over and done with.

So glad he is safe, mama, because that is all that matter isn't it?

Love,
                        Cindi
                        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Calling all Canadians

I hope that all goes well... There has to be somebody that will release information to help in this situation.... I don't know what to say... maybe google?

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Calling all Canadians

I wish I could be of some help for you and your son too, Hilary. I am sending you strength and praying there will be some resolution soon.

Comment

Working...
                            X