Hyaluronic Acid!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hyaluronic Acid!

Since when did these bricks become your property? I store them, I restack them at the change of every season, so therefore I throw them.
    I'll be generous and you can join me for my weekly throwing session.
    *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

Hyaluronic Acid!

my new BF will do perverted things with that cream as he does with all my other creams, you kids think this will be a problem?
      You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Hyaluronic Acid!

Trixie .... if it takes wrinkles out, I say let him go for it ...

Comment

Hyaluronic Acid!

Trix, it's not a cream, it is a jell, that is even better, don't you think?
          *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

Hyaluronic Acid!

Kate, you are such stunning bully............haha.........and all that wisdom at the tender age of 21...........

Comment

Hyaluronic Acid!

a jell huh? good way to spend a cold winter evening huh? kate you crack me up
              You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Hyaluronic Acid!

Have a good workout Katie........

Comment

Hyaluronic Acid!

Wow, you are a one woman demolition derby! I hope you did "Plate glass" and high end luxury sedans and not some puny old economy wheels.

Comment

Hyaluronic Acid!

Kate, I am afraid it is too late to pretend that you are harmless. You are on the CIA "small time alien vandal list", and your phone is tapped.

Comment

Working...
                    X