Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

May have some real Cheap hypnotherapy C.D's For Sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Everyone. Just looking for some motivation as I don't think I should quit trying. Iv'e been trying to get into these M.W.O. hypnotherapy C.D's but not having a lot of success. The big problem is, he tell's me to relax & I do, I fall asleep everytime. There doesn't seem to be enough time in a day to do the recommended listening, when I try to get a schedule going, I fall asleep half way through & have to start over. I'm thinking, I'm waisting my time. I'm hoping to get some opinions from you people. What were your experiences, schedules, how or did you stay awake, & do you think the benifit is worth the time (30 days,everyday,couple hour's per day.) Hard to fit into a busy life without falling asleep. One can't take a month off work & life to listen. Do you think it worked for you & am I waisting my time. All opinion's would be greatly appreciated as I'm realy frustrated with the whole thing right now.
    The rest of M.W.O. has definately come through for me. (Hail to Book, website & suppliment's.) Day 34 AF Waaa Hooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! World record. Yea!!! Couldn't of done it without you.

Thank's
    K.F.
    P.S. how come no one talk's about this part of the program???
    There's more to life than success. The greatest success is living well.

It is okay to fall asleep listening to them. The message is still getting through. I listen before I go to sleep at night and I usually fall asleep, but they still make a big difference for me. Congrats on all of the AF days!!!
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

the hypno CDS come up from time to time.

I think you have pinpointed some of the limitations, the biggest one being that they require a big time commitment.

Falling asleep isn't so much of a problem, but you should be waking up at the end. If not, you should play them when you are more awake.

I think I remember reading that you can get results using one of the CDS every day. Maybe you could ask RJ about this.

Also, I would encourage you to pay special attention to the hypnotic CD. I have been reading that visualization is very useful for behavior modification. What can you learn from this particular CD? I have a tough time with the time commitment too but I have started listening to the sleep learning CDs again and am going to do the hypnotic CD tomorrow, take aspects of it that are valuable and incorporate them into life.

I guess visualizing yourself doing certain things and in a relaxed state can be very beneficial. Maybe you could try what I am going to try. I am going to listen to the hypno, get some clues from that and then try 10 minutes a day of relaxation and visualization, based on the tips from the CD. So it will be like a condensed version.

If I were you I would not sell them on. I have said this many times before and I will say it again, hypno is really expensive in person and I think these CDs are worth a shot, worth the money and worth keeping around.

Comment

I use the subliminal abstinent one daily. You can play it over and over with no loss of productive time. It seems to be working for me.

-GTC
        "If you want to change, then change." -Blonde Chic from LOST

Comment

I listened to the cd's every night the first 2-3 weeks. Most of the time I would fall asleep but would wake up at the end. I do think they helped....
          My wife and I now listen to the sleep learning cd every night. It sounds like the ocean and is very relaxing. My wife loves it and she doesn't even have a drinking problem...

Congratulations on 34 days! You are obviously doing something right....

Don

Comment

I don't know anything about the cds since I haven't tried them (and don't plan to).

I DO know that 34 days AF kicks ass though! Great job! Why not just keep doin what you're doin?

Comment

There has been a lot of discussion about the hypno tapes on the holistic healing forum. Look them up. One thread, that is pretty funny too, is called "Hypno Dummy" from July 2007. I think you'll get a lot of your answers (and a few laughs) out of that thread.

Good on you for 33 days!
              Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

I always fall asleep listening to the cd's. I only listen to them at night now when I go to bed. Not sure if they're working or not. Maybe if I worked harder at really listening and staying awake I'd get better results.

Comment

Hi Kingfisher

I say hang on to the CD's. When I first started the program almost a year ago, I too found myself always falling asleep on them and wondering if they were worth the effort. So I just stopped doing them for about 6 months. Then I read more about how to do them and I had gotten my act together more and started to listen to them again. Now I find them very helpful and an integral part of my recovery.

Don't give up on them entirely. THis just may not be the right time for you. Or you just may not have found the best way to use them. You have gotten lots of good advice above. Just keep them and try them again in the future. They are very good.
                  Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Working...
                  X