I'm doin' it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm doin' it!

Today makes 3 weeks AF for me...I'm pretty pleased since this is my first try at it in a couple years!

I think that when (not if) I make 30 days I'll stop counting...thats the next big milestone. Who knows, maybe I can be a bona fide ex-drinker some day....I wonder if I can? That would be HUGE!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend as well!

I'm doin' it!

BELIEVE! BELIEVE! BELIEVE!
    Of course you can do it. :heart:

Patty
    Tampa, FL

Comment

I'm doin' it!

Well done believe....shows you can do anything when you really want...3 weeks is brill
      Jacqui xxx
      Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

I'm doin' it!

Feels great doesn't it Believe. Keep it up!
        Marcie

Comment

I'm doin' it!

Way to go, keep it up. we can do this together!!!

Comment

I'm doin' it!

Keep up the good work!

Well done.

love Twit

Comment

I'm doin' it!

Believe!!! :goodjob: You can do anything you set yur mind to

Comment

I'm doin' it!

Hey I'm one day behind you! We can do this! Good job!!!

Comment

I'm doin' it!

BELIEVE;261943 wrote: Today makes 3 weeks AF for me...I'm pretty pleased since this is my first try at it in a couple years!

I think that when (not if) I make 30 days I'll stop counting...thats the next big milestone. Who knows, maybe I can be a bona fide ex-drinker some day....I wonder if I can? That would be HUGE!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend as well!

:l :welcome:

Luv Ripple~
                  pushing 4 months!

Comment

I'm doin' it!

Tahnks y'all!

i can't take all the credit tho. Kudzu really helped with the cravings, and the support of the board here can't be beat! I wish I would've discovered this years ago, then I wouldn't be such a noob in the AF world!

Comment

I'm doin' it!

Miss Believe.... or is it MisBelieve?

Ma'am, may I gently remind you of The Croft Creed? I'm referring to #3 and #5, copied for your review.

3. Choking down herbal supplements the size of hot dogs is a nobel thing to do if you need it. It is not a crutch. It is an aid to recovery and a very smart choice. p.s. don't take your medicine with champage.

4. Requiring medication that you are too chicken shit to go to the doctor to get, requiring long delivery days as you wait for your medication to arrive from a far away land. A land so far away that it requires several border crossings and likely delivery in the dark of nite is not a bad thing. It is an aid to recovery done in the privacy of your home. Very smart! Counts double!

5. Talking to perfect strangers all day long, telling them things you cannot even tell your own relatives and friends who love and adore you and make time for you each day is a perfectly rationale thing to do. It is a healthy way for you to recover in the privacy of your own world.
                      P.S. Take all the credit!:heart: And what IS a NOOB?

Patty
                      Tampa, FL

Comment

I'm doin' it!

good job keep it up . it only get better again great job
                        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

I'm doin' it!

Not Happy Hour-Happy Life;262183 wrote: Miss Believe.... or is it MisBelieve?

Ma'am, may I gently remind you of The Croft Creed? I'm referring to #3 and #5, copied for your review.

P.S. Take all the credit!:heart: And what IS a NOOB?
                          LOL actually I'm a "Mr." :H

Noob is short for Newbie.

Point well taken about the Croft creed....maybe I can take just a little bit more credit.

Just a little

:thanks:

Comment

I'm doin' it!

Good deal Believe,

Hope to make it that many, just started over yesterday.

Comment

I'm doin' it!

Awesome Believe ! Way to Go ! :thumbs:

Hmm......I think I'll give kudza a try....one question....is kudza a big pill....because I cannot swallow those things....:yuk:
                              Miss October :blinkylove:

Comment

Working...
                              X