Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seeking Salvation

D-Soul ~

How you doing? We are still here for you.

Love, Me
    :l
    Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

Seeking Salvation

A Big Welcome along with a hug xxx
      Please take the time to read read and then read somemore...
      Drink plenty of water, eat some good old fruit... Be nice to yourself. You should consider getting the MWO book that is so informative... I wish you all the best.. One day at a time, one hour at a time, one moment at a time, one second at a time.... Take Care and post lots, read lots... You are in good hands here. xxx

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Seeking Salvation

CaptJBean;262182 wrote: Damaged Soul...
        I was praying for you and I opened my Bible... and as I started to flip to a verse that I wanted to share with you, my eyes were drawn to a verse that I believe God wanted me to share with you...

"I have loved you with an everlasting love; I will build you up again and you will be rebuilt.... Again you will take up your dance and be joyful."

God does not create Damaged Souls...

Right now, you need to recover safely from drinking. You may need to go to the ER if you start feeling too ill. Don't be ashamed to tell them you drank to much. Drink fluids. Have some juice to keep your sugar up. They will simply put you on an IV or give you something to settle your stomach and to calm the acids. Someone said Cranberry juice is also good for your liver. Don't be afraid, we're here for you. We've been where you are at. Some of us still are...
        Read all of what RJ writes.

Stay in touch...

You're in my prayers... God has you in the Palm of His Hand.

JB
        DS, read this and read it again....and again....and again....Let us hear from you, ok? None of us are perfect and all have felt ashamed at some time.....but you don't have to stay in that place. You are welcome here. :welcome:

CaptJ...thank you for posting such a beautiful verse...:h

Comment

Working...
        X