Thankful has 30 Days AF !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent work Thankful.........keep it up!

Suze x
    Just hand me the chocolate and.........I'll consider my position. My solicitor has advised me to say no more than that.

Comment

You all mean the world to me....

Lotus, Niblet, BB, Baldy, Janice, Deter, Suze ~ You all are awesome. Thank you for your support.

Med Mama ~ Thank you for your kind words. And yes, I do count my blessings everyday. It's kind of hard not to. I have so much to give thanks for.

Wonder ~ your caring words mean so much. Maybe our families will one day see the light. Pity for them if they don't. People like that are not worth anymore of our energy worrying about what they think or what they are going to say. We must (and will) stay strong and focus only on the positive in our lives. That's all that matters. That about sums up 33 days of MWO therapy :H . I'm with you kid-o!

Love, Me
      :l :l :l
      Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

Congrats Thankful,

I had read a few of your posts in the beginning of you AF and wow you are inspiration that we can fight this beast. Thanks for sharing and please keep us posted on how you doing and if you find a new place.

Big hugs,
        Janet

AF Day 2 (as of 8:00pm tonight)
        AF Since May 2nd 2012

Comment

Wow 30 days Thankful..thats awsome...sorry i missed this post yesterday! Keep up the great work, I know a couple of your posts have really helped me out

Comment

Working...
          X