I'm flattered this morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I woke up this morning and checked in here to find a pm in my inbox called 'nasty' it went on to tell me that people here don't want to hear about my upcoming vacation or my new car and that I am horrible and spoilt and nasty and dont appreciate that people here have problems,

It then bought up a very old disagreement that I had with another member here ........ so it is someone who has been here for a while, but this member has only just joined and has never posted .........

So in a nutshell, it looks to me that someone has taken the time to register here just to send me hateful pm's ............

So to whoever it is I am flattered that you can spend time sending hateful pm's but I think that your time would be better spent dealing with the 'monumental' problems that you have .........

All the best to you, and I hope that you can sort yourself out .............
    sigpicXXX

Well BB - I want to hear about them.

Don't worry about it!
    I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Love

Satori

xxx
    "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

BB,

You know, it is odd how this occasionally pops up. I remember this happening to Blue Sky last year and it really upset her badly.

I am glad you posted to let us know, because it could happen to anyone of us and forewarned is forarmed.

Sorry it happened to you, though. You know we all love you and enjoy your posts. AND we all appreciate how much time you spend with everyone, especially those in need.

Sending you :l :l :l to dispel the cr@p.

Love,
      Cindi

ps, Yes, we are a group with some issues, aren't we? Some worse than others.
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Hi BB, I love to hear from you, you brighten my day. Just ignore the ignorent.
        Love Paula.xx

Comment

BB

I always enjoy reading your posts and the advice you have given me over the year, plus they way you always welcome and support the newbies.

It's sad when adults resort to such childish behaviour, but I hope that you can just dismiss this and carry on as you have done so always.

Take care
          Mandy x

Comment

Why not post the contents of the PM and shame this person? You never know, one of us may recognise the writing style....

Take no notice BB, not everyone is as nice as us!! lol
            It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

weird..... just plain weird.....
              Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Thanks everyone,

Flip, what I was tempted to do was to exagerate it and make it worse than it was in the hope that someone would reply with

'I didn't say that' ............... LOL ..........
                sigpicXXX

Comment

so sorry...they must really have a problem...i for one love hearing about your hols...as you know im all excited and im not even going...
                  Jacqui xxx
                  Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

I cant imagine how you of all people could offend anyone! I dont know what happened a few weeks ago but it sounds like this person may be a little jealous of you..............

Comment

Betty B~

Maybe it's your sister that is trying to be "helpful"?
                      HA HA HA !!!:H :H Seriously, this sounds like a case of Envy. And Jealousy.

This message board has been a Life SAVER for me.
                      Without your support, I would have fallen and gone back to drinking by now.
                      Betty B, you are MY virtual sister
                      .:h

So, to the anonymous poster that doesn't have the intestinal fortitude to identify him/herself...

To the BULLY in the playground that's trying to pee in my sister's sandbox ...

To the LAME EXCUSE OF A HUMAN BEING that is jealous that my happy sister shares the excitement of her life with us....

Dude, you are messing with my sister~ the sister that has been holding my hand to stop me from drinking.

Don't mess with my sister unless you can handle me too.

Here is a virtual F@ck Off, B*tch!

Patty
                      Tampa, FL

Comment

Cant believe this is happening...... they just cant be all the ticket....i enjoy reading your post.

Take care. bb

Love
                        Teardrop.x
                        family is everything to me

Comment

BB. Don't give it one drop of energy. Wish the person to be healed and go on.
                          sigpic
                          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

So the coward cannot tell you themselves how they feel, they need to register with a new name? Sounds like they were drunk.
                            Marcie

Comment

I agree that is odd, and he or she must have been drinking. Everybody's not going to love everybody else, but taking the time to do that is very juvenile.
                              Goal 1: Today
                              Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                              X